UFC Thread

Dana white is already saying if ferguson doesnt accept khabib offer its gonna be conor vs khabib 2. Hes gonna low ball ferguson so he can get his rematch lol...

If Conor actually takes the fight, I'll be surprised

Thats one i think he would do. Khabib or diaz just because of the big payday. I seen where conor was calling for khabib in moscow last night. Seems like a bad idea lol.. Either way khabib mauls him again.

Thats one i think he would do. Khabib or diaz just because of the big payday. I seen where conor was calling for khabib in moscow last night. Seems like a bad idea lol.. Either way khabib mauls him again.

I just don't think he really wants that fight again. He got manhandled. He can pretend he wants it but he gets a big payday in any fight. Dana will have to throw a lot at him, IMO.

McG's best hope at the belt is UFC changes weigh in rules and Khabib will have to move up

I have been very anti Khabib vs CMG, I completely change my mind I want it and I want Khabib to literally break bones in his face. So tired of that c*** and his c***y fanbase.

I just don't think he really wants that fight again. He got manhandled. He can pretend he wants it but he gets a big payday in any fight. Dana will have to throw a lot at him, IMO.

McG's best hope at the belt is UFC changes weigh in rules and Khabib will have to move up

He better hope Tony has to move as well or finally goes completely insane cause he isnt beating him either.

He's just flapping his mouth as usual, no way he really takes a fight in Moscow and Dana probably wouldn't let him anyway. Idk if I've ever disliked a guy as much as I do Conor, hopefully Khabib gives him the Apollo Creed treatment.

He's just flapping his mouth as usual, no way he really takes a fight in Moscow and Dana probably wouldn't let him anyway. Idk if I've ever disliked a guy as much as I do Conor, hopefully Khabib gives him the Apollo Creed treatment.

Yeah conors definitely a trash person. And khabib would 100% maul him again anyways. I actually really want to see khabib ferguson. Would be an exciting fight.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Yeah conors definitely a trash person. And khabib would 100% maul him again anyways. I actually really want to see khabib ferguson. Would be an exciting fight.

That's the only fight I want for Khabib right now honestly. Nonsense like the UFC has done with Conor over and over is why I only watch random fights and never a full card anymore and wont pay for a PPV. UFC has slowly soured me on it much like boxing did.

Reactions: 615vols
UFC is having trouble establishing terms for Usman vs CC, so we may end up with a different title fight. I'd rather see Usman vs Masvidal and CC vs Woodley anyway

Colby is claiming the UFC offered him the standard challenger purse, which was less than his purse for Lawler, and it was non-negotiable. Dude still thinks he's the champ. That's what Dana gets for putting a fake belt on the guy.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Cowboy/JG should be very entertaining. Usually, when I think Cerrone is done, he surprises me and gets another huge stoppage. Really hope the trend continues, either way, I expect fireworks

VN Store

Back