UFC Thread

Anyone seen the video of conor sucker punching the old man in the bar? Dudes a pos. Too bad he gets to go on assaulting people with zero real consequences.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Anyone seen the video of conor sucker punching the old man in the bar? Dudes a pos. Too bad he gets to go on assaulting people with zero real consequences.

Tyron Woodley was just saying 2 weeks ago that Conor is "way worse" than Bones but gets away with everything. IDC to make the judgment about who misbehaves more, but McG definitely lives without much consequence.

Reactions: 615vols
Tyron Woodley was just saying 2 weeks ago that Conor is "way worse" than Bones but gets away with everything. IDC to make the judgment about who misbehaves more, but McG definitely lives without much consequence.

Yeah im not getting into the who is worse stuff, but i get tired of hearing about this nutcase assaulting people. I used to like him in his early ufc career, but cant stand the guy now.

So Sadiq gets the finish, but Benitez clearly didn't like the stoppage...why didn't the commentators even question it at all? I thought it warranted a second look at least. Almost like they were trying to avoid questioning at all, maybe just to avoid controversy. Kept cutting the camera to not show Benetiz complain to Herb as well.

So Sadiq gets the finish, but Benitez clearly didn't like the stoppage...why didn't the commentators even question it at all? I thought it warranted a second look at least. Almost like they were trying to avoid questioning at all, maybe just to avoid controversy. Kept cutting the camera to not show Benetiz complain to Herb as well.

A lot of people think Sadiq is getting Conor treatment from the UFC. I didn't mind the stoppage.

DC is a good person.. but glad stipe pulled off the win.
Both fighters are class acts!!!!

He's so nice, but he drives me crazy. Like in the first round when he was asking Herb to call it. And defending the title against Lewis and wanting to fight Shogun. He's so badass but he's also not. It's so confusing.

Weird fight. DC showed zero respect to Stipe. Stipe ate so many shots and finally figured out how to slow DC down...

I think this loss rules out a Jones fight. Can't see DC fighting anyone else either. Probably retiring.

Joe once again interviewing DC trying to make him cry.

Not sure about the Costa v Romero decision. Thought Romero had two rounds, but not the worst decision.

Glad to see Diaz back. He looked really good. Ready to see him go again soon.

Stipe and DC was really interesting. Stipe just seemed dumb out there and DC was so suck in the first couple times. And DC was dropping hands way too much. Then he brings them up in R3 and stipe takes out the body in R4 then drops him.

I like DC, but I'm glad to see stipe redeem himself. Wouldn't be upset if DC took on Bones one last time and finally took him down, but that won't happen. DC probably retires soon.

Stipe V. Ngannou 2 soon.

Ready to see Khabib again; but i wish it was against Tony.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
I've always been a Nate fan but he needs drop down a weight class, I just don't see him beating many guys at 170. The best he's ever looked was his last fight at 155 against Micheal Johnson. IMO JMO FMO

VN Store

Back