UFC Thread

Definitely a great couple title fights. Happy for Israel. But how does he stack to rest of division. Him vs Whitaker & Romero? Will be interesting!

Whittaker and Adesanya will put on a show. Whittaker and Gastelum are similar in some ways, but Whittaker is longer and might be a little faster and have better cardio too. I think he’s a more difficult fight than Gastelum, but I won’t count Israel out.

Whittaker and Adesanya will put on a show. Whittaker and Gastelum are similar in some ways, but Whittaker is longer and might be a little faster and have better cardio too. I think he’s a more difficult fight than Gastelum, but I won’t count Israel out.

Whittaker is better than KG but IA might match up better against RW

Israel proved he's got a chin. I was impressed with Gastelum but he never really seemed like a top tier contender to me. Whittaker will be the true test. But Israel is definitely not just a flashy kickboxer at this point. Dude is definitely a warrior.

Disppointed in Holloway. He needed to fight more technically once the power difference was so apparent. Instead he tried to trade, and failed. Still respect his incredible heart but he could have fought a smarter fight. I dont think holloway needs to drop back to 145 immediately, he can have success at 55. Just needs to adjust his approach. I think khabib murders diamond but that had some time to marinate.

Two amazing title fights overall. Ufc has been great this year so far.

There are so many interesting fights for Israel. I can’t wait to see him fight Whittaker. I would love to see him fight Costa too. Hopefully everyone gets healthy soon.

VN Store

Back