UFC Thread

GSP would beat Khabib right now, so in his prime, it would be one sided like in most of GSP fights. GSP made real wresters look like amateurs. I realize Khabib is a top tier wrestler but he never really faced anyone elite at it. The two best he did fight gave him fits and was just mostly Khabib flexing his superior takedown offense.
WTF are you talking about Khabib has never faced elite wrestlers? he trained with DC and would spar with him all the time. Khabib's wrestling is superior than anyone in his weight class. GSP developed his wrestling throughout his career, but he had trouble with guys like Johnny Hendricks.

GSP would beat Khabib right now, so in his prime, it would be one sided like in most of GSP fights. GSP made real wresters look like amateurs. I realize Khabib is a top tier wrestler but he never really faced anyone elite at it. The two best he did fight gave him fits and was just mostly Khabib flexing his superior takedown offense.

I disagree. I think khabib would basically do what he does. Khabib is just far above anyone else imo, truly the goat.

Reactions: BadJerry20
WTF are you talking about Khabib has never faced elite wrestlers? he trained with DC and would spar with him all the time. Khabib's wrestling is superior than anyone in his weight class. GSP developed his wrestling throughout his career, but he had trouble with guys like Johnny Hendricks.

You mean steroid boy Hendricks?

Imagine a much stronger, smarter Johnny Hendricks with better wrestling, discipline, and conditioning. That's Khabib

Reactions: BadJerry20
I know next to nothing about the Paul brothers and the part of me that's an ******* wants to snap judge and hate them, but on the other hand I love them. The spectacle of bringing NBA players, and MMA fighters into a boxing ring to face a guy who is a skilled novice is just the greatest ****ing thing ever. Please keep doing this. I will watch as many crossover fights as possible. Let's see Duff McKagan kickbox against Kevin James

I know it won't happen, but Nate Diaz vs. Usman would be so fun. Usman probably wins but ND has been beating favored wrestlers since day 1

VN Store

Back