UFC Thread

JP_UT_O&W

Never We'll Sever
Can’t be a ref and see an arm go limp like that. Plus that hold wasn’t going to be let go of
Yeah I mean I wish Robbie would've done more to show he wasn't out, but hard to when your mouth is covered and the ref can't see your thumbs up. Good point about it not being something he was easily getting out of. Choke was in deep.

Idk though. Herb had just allowed Robbie to wail on Askren without stopping it. That onslaught after the kurt angle slam would've been enough for most refs to stop it.

I wanted to see more out of Askren. Guess we'll get another shot soon.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Anthony Smith is really good, but he's probably not ready for this moment. He had a very impressive win over Oezdemir and then they just rush him into a title fight. He's also got a funny record for a 30 YO title contender. 13 losses, but only 2 in the last 5 years.

Big Gucci Sosa

Yeah I mean I wish Robbie would've done more to show he wasn't out, but hard to when your mouth is covered and the ref can't see your thumbs up. Good point about it not being something he was easily getting out of. Choke was in deep.

Idk though. Herb had just allowed Robbie to wail on Askren without stopping it. That onslaught after the kurt angle slam would've been enough for most refs to stop it.

I wanted to see more out of Askren. Guess we'll get another shot soon.
Think he gets the CC/Usman winner?

VN Store

Sponsors