UFC Thread

It'll be a fun fight but why would it happen? Why is the sport's biggest star fighting a 2nd tier guy? I love Cowboy, but he's not a contender and this can only hurt McG's legacy.
McG may be the sport's biggest star, but come on, judging by his results, he is a 2nd tier guy, too. Nobody puts on a show like Cowboy and also, McG. I would buy that fight and I'm a cheap b@stard

McG may be the sport's biggest star, but come on, judging by his results, he is a 2nd tier guy, too. Nobody puts on a show like Cowboy and also, McG. I would buy that fight and I'm a cheap b@stard

How is Conor a 2nd tier guy? He's 21-4 and beat Holloway, Aldo, Poirier, Diaz, Alvarez, and Mendes.

Cowboy is 35-11 and has beat Alvarez and Benson Hendo.

Whatever levels they are on are different levels.

I love Cowboy but he will get picked apart by Conor. One loss to Khabib doesn’t make him a second tier guy

Fell asleep during the GG vs Yancy fight, but went back and watched the rest...kinda glad I feel asleep.

Good stoppage in Henry vs TJ. Got rocked multiple times. Had trouble standing back up. People have been stopped after taking way less damage and shots. It's a title fight, but that doesn't mean you let someone take 20 extra punches for nothing.

Hardy actually seems like a decent guy some of the times he has spoken. Bad knee. But apologized and understood the mistake. Hardy has barely any experience on the big stage. He should be good moving forward.

It was a mistake putting Hardy as Co-Main. He should been on the prelims or started the main card. I don’t think there was anything malicious with his knee just inexperience. That said he has crazy potential but has a long way to go

Part of me wonders if he did the knee on purpose because he was gassing and wanted out. Like somebody else pointed out, it seemed like it was going to happen before it happened. There should be no confusion about this rule, even for a new guy, and that was the most blatant violation i've ever seen. Maybe he's just that thoughtless.

TJ wants the rematch at 125. I say defend your belt or get in line for flyweight. Seems like total BS that you can avoid defending your own belt and get two straight shots at a belt in a division where you have 0 wins.

What makes Conor a 2nd tier guy is 2 UFC fights in almost 4 years and a stoppage loss. I know why he wants to fight Cowboy, big name, an almost great career, a guy that gets KO'd and sometimes doesn't show up, quick enough in big fights. Still, if Cowboy gets thru the 1st round, taking a Conor left and gets in the groove, I could see Cowboy putting on a show and showing u all why I think Conor's 2nd tier

VN Store

Back