UFC Thread

I hope Conor doesn't get a rematch, but everyone knows he will. I understand the money part of it, but Conor was completely mauled in the match and I don't remember him giving Aldo a rematch, so tough ****. I am a Conor fan and generally don't like Khabib, but the outpouring of whining about Conor getting roughed up is ridiculous. Conor had it coming and honestly I am surprised it took this long for it to happen. Its all part of the game (the **** talking) and I am referring to the bus incident as far as having it coming.

Daniel Cormier vs Derrick Lewis official for UFC 230.

Don't know how Lewis is cleared after taking a beating a few days ago. Also good to see Cormier's hand magically healing in time for him to take this fight. Overall it's a good fight, but only allowing a month for Lewis to recover and prepare seems cruel.

So Dustin Poirer is hurt and out of the fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 230. I guess that makes it somewhat clearer as to why the UFC put together a questionable Cormier/Lewis bout in such a hurry.

Lol Khabib threatening to break his contract. He thinks he is way more valuable than he is.
tenor.gif

Reactions: n_huffhines
Khabib wants iron Mike to train him for Mayweather. Tyson was a phenom because he was so quick and strong...what can he teach you that an actual coach can't?

VN Store

Back