UF Injuries

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
Both of our #1s got injured in the first half.

Kadarius Toney (wrist) and CJ Henderson (ankle) both left the game with injuries.

Henderson’s injury looked serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
Ankle for CJ Henderson, he’ll be fine.

Toney may have something broken in his wrist/forearm area. Hope he’s back by Georgia.

Toney out means we finally get a heavy dose of Jacob Copeland. We’ve all been anxious to see him, word is, he’s special.

Ankle for CJ Henderson, he’ll be fine.

Toney may have something broken in his wrist/forearm area. Hope he’s back by Georgia.

Toney out means we finally get a heavy dose of Jacob Copeland. We’ve all been anxious to see him, word is, he’s special.

Toney is out 6-8 weeks.

It’s Jacob Copeland time...kid definitely looks the part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaws
Both of our #1s got injured in the first half.

Kadarius Toney (wrist) and CJ Henderson (knee) both left the game with injuries.

Henderson’s knee injury looked serious.
That stinks I liked Henderson in the Miami game.

That stinks I liked Henderson in the Miami game.

I loved Henderson in the Miami game, up until the point where he forgot how to tackle UM’s RB Dallas. He made up for it down the stretch.

Looks like he has a high ankle sprain. I don’t expect him back for UT.

Sad that we have gator threads on a Tennessee fan forum. Get that **** out of here

You’re free to use the ignore feature.

This is the Around the NCAA forum, and we play each other in a couple weeks.

Most people with half a brain would find this thread and its information to be useful. Those without a brain, not so much...take you for instance.

I loved Henderson in the Miami game, up until the point where he forgot how to tackle UM’s RB Dallas. He made up for it down the stretch.

Looks like he has a high ankle sprain. I don’t expect him back for UT.
Won’t have much trouble with the Vols this year again lol

No it’s not. It’s sad that you think that though. I mean who wants people of differing opinions around. I love a good echo chamber.

I wasn’t offering an opposing point of view, just giving information on injuries that could affect our game in a couple weeks.

It’s as if the Around the NCAA forum wasn’t the place to post information on other schools. Then again, no one here ever accused A_M of being all that intelligent.

I wasn’t offering an opposing point of view, just giving information on injuries that could affect our game in a couple weeks.

It’s as if the Around the NCAA forum wasn’t the place to post information on other schools. Then again, no one here ever accused A_M of being all that intelligent.
I know you weren’t. It’s just odd to me the way people complain about opposing team posters. Very few come in and talk crap. Most just add thoughts and perspective.

VN Store

Back