UCONN WBB Severe 4 NCAA penalties/Violations

xtpsrh08123

https://amp.newsobserver.com/sports/article262504762.html

UConn's athletic department self-reported 15 minor NCAA violations in 2021, including a women's basketball player accepting cash from fans.
The violations were first reported Tuesday by Hearst Connecticut Media, which obtained details of them through a Freedom of Information Act request.
They included four violations by the women's basketball program, three by the football program, and one each in men's soccer, baseball, softball, field hockey and women's tennis. The athletic training department and the compliance department also were cited.
I’m sure we can all guess whom this player was but dang is this the pitch Geno has used over the years? Really 40,000 via cash app? Talk about a booster !!

All 15 violations were considered to be Level III “breach of conduct” violations by the university, the least serious category of NCAA violation.
They included a women's basketball player accepting $40 from fans via CashApp for her birthday. The self-imposed penalty had the player, whose identity was withheld, declared ineligible until she paid the $40 to the a charity.

This portion leads me to believe all those injuries out of the blue were cover ups for Geno last season. Paige I believe , Azzi is the player with magical injuries I could not understand. We saw Muhl get hurt along with Ducharmes concussion. Dorka’s wrist was seen along with Griffin never playing a game. That leaves Azzi fudd’s random injury after the SC game and Aaliyah Edwards .

https://amp.newsobserver.com/sports/article262504762.html

I’m sure we can all guess whom this player was but dang is this the pitch Geno has used over the years? Really 40,000 via cash app? Talk about a booster !!
$40 is nowhere near $40k lol. I have asked some of my friends before if we could send our players cash app/Venmo for their birthdays, but we could never get a concrete answer so we just left it alone and didn’t do it. I now recognize it’s a violation, but I don’t see what the big deal is🤷🏾‍♀️ It’s $40.

Reactions: peerless98

VN Store

Back