UCONN Has Awakened A Sleeping Giant

I enjoy listening to her, and remember her great work as the guard on the teams that won 3 in a row. I respect that, and certainly enjoyed the domination we had back then. I am dismayed that so far this year with several games under their belt, they continue to not get the ball to the towers in the paint, and have patience in their hurling balls to no where land. Look around at the dominant teams and you will not see those high numbers all the time. Instead of talking about it, simply put them on the bench and give someone else a chance. Horston may be the second coming when she arrived, and has some really nice moves on the court, but for every two points she makes, she throws one a way....Sad to watch the ball thrown away over & over, and no discipline. I am now not sure Harper can get us to the next level.
What did you expect from Kellie this year. You post about out twin towers but you do realize KK is very average player and in a game with Athletic player that can play she is fish out of water. TKey does have the upside but she as well wasn't a top 10 or 25 type of recruit because she needs time to develop the skills to catch up to her height and length. Saunders another non Athletic post no foot speed to play in this and other games. Hopes she develops some over the next few years. JH is a big time Athlete with huge upside unfortunately she feeling the need to do to much so she's forcing action instead of just naturally playing. Zaye injury sure hurt. I will believe in Kellie will get this done but please give her some time.

UConnians are nervous about tonight. Never seen their press question the players about the other teams best players. Ono Dangerfield and Walker all seemed annoyed by the constant Sabrina questions and if they’re “The best team they’ve played so far” like duhh they haven’t played them yet , they don’t know morons lol

I don't know who UConn is playing but I'll take em....

Hope you didn't lay any money.. UConn this season is not built according to their standard model. Against top 10 caliber teams they have one chance this year, shoot the lights out of the ball or they get rolled. Some nights they may do that, but so far their current big 3 that they rely on so much have not shown up in unison for big games, in fact, 2/3 have been missing in those type games. Uconn does not move the ball like past Uconn teams either, they have to work for everything. Huskies in 2020 are a shell of past teams.

Actually, I meant I would take the other team....It turned out to be Oregon and they muzzled the Huskies.
715FPfwLKFL._SX425_.jpg

VN Store

Back