'19 UCF QB Dillon Gabriel (Transfer portal)

I don’t think Heupel would care. You’re right. I was just saying I think Gabriel holds a grudge and wouldn’t want to come here. There is a difference. It wasn’t Heupel who talked smack it was Gabriel. He seems like the one who’d have a problem.

Besides, I think Hooker ultimately comes back. And, if he doesn’t, there will be better options in the portal.
If Hooker doesn’t come back, I am not sure there will be better options than a good QB with two years experience in Heupel’s system. Gabriel’s averages for 2019 and 2020, 60% completion rate, 3600 yds passing, 30 TDs passing (5.5 INT), and 3 rushing TDs. Gabriel could redshirt in 2021 and, due to the COVID year, have 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Hooker’s experience against a tougher schedule, 2411 yards passing, 70% completion, 24 TDs passing (3 INT), and 5 rushing TDs. I hope Hooker returns, but we need help if he doesn’t.

I don’t think Heupel would care. You’re right. I was just saying I think Gabriel holds a grudge and wouldn’t want to come here. There is a difference. It wasn’t Heupel who talked smack it was Gabriel. He seems like the one who’d have a problem.

Besides, I think Hooker ultimately comes back. And, if he doesn’t, there will be better options in the portal.
I want Jacob Zeno from Baylor

Is our OL good enough to give a stationary QB time in the pocket? Watching tonight, Hooker evaded a handful of sacks that a non-dual threat QB couldn’t. Gabriel was fantastic in this offense but I have concerns about the protection. I suspect he heads to Oxford.

Is our OL good enough to give a stationary QB time in the pocket? Watching tonight, Hooker evaded a handful of sacks that a non-dual threat QB couldn’t. Gabriel was fantastic in this offense but I have concerns about the protection. I suspect he heads to Oxford.

Gabriel isn’t a statue.

Yea I know right. Im proud of him. Dillon was hurt most of year and he still made the best of it. He has 11 rec td this year close to 600 yards rec.
He's done great this year. Seems like every time I watch them, he's scoring for them.

I would take him. We have one QB on the roster that should ever play and that’s Hooker. We need depth and he is the perfect person to come compete against Hooker.

No he isn’t. He would be bad in locker room. He already is in an article talking crap about the Hc

No he isn’t. He would be bad in locker room. He already is in an article talking crap about the Hc

Not a big deal......
Crap happens all the time in the locker room and practice field. Kid was pissed and said stuff he should not have said.

Something we all do.

VN Store

Back