UCF Gets Gus

And since we started playing each other annually, Johnny’s been okay, even if he did arrive late.
That is true. UF has done very well against UT since they started playing in the 90’s. I guess as an old timer, I still consider Alabama as the Team I want to beat. Younger Vol supporters see UF.

That was four years ago. UF upgraded its football coach since then.

Personally I’m happy for UCF for a variety of reasons, but as a UF alum I fear UCF about as much as UT fans fear MTSU or Memphis.

You're being nice. These days Memphis wins 2 out of 3 if we played them and MTSU would have beaten us last year. Hard times.

Ron Zook is the last UF coach to lose consecutive games to Tennessee.

Before him you have to go back to 1971. Pretty sure Fulmer was on that team.

Zook revealed his character with the fax episode. Never cared for him since. Most coaches play in the grey area, but Zook outright cheated. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Reactions: VolNExile
You're being nice. These days Memphis wins 2 out of 3 if we played them and MTSU would have beaten us last year. Hard times.

Zook revealed his character with the fax episode. Never cared for him since. Most coaches play in the grey area, but Zook outright cheated. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
That wasJack Sells...not Zook.

30 years isn’t Johnny come lately anymore. You’re just old

True, but to some, UF will always be considered a Johnny Come Lately because we didn’t win anything prior to the 90s....even if we’re 30 years and a couple generations removed from the 90s.

VN Store

Back