UA Next 24 game

lfvol

Watching the game now with tons of talent primarily from 2023 and 24. Anyone know if we recruited Jeloni Cambridge’s sister that went to KY in an attempt to position for her sister? Jeloni is ridiculously athletic.

I know we tried with Shade before her UConn choice. Suspect she will be fine and has skills but struggling against better athletes this first half. Williams will be a problem for the SEC at LSU and Fuwiley from SC is a freak athletically but out of control a lot.

Last edited:
My personal belief is that Elzy offered her sister, who was not heavily recuited in March 2022, for the reason you inferred. We will learn 15 months from now whether that ploy was successful.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Watching the game now with tons of talent primarily from 2023 and 24. Anyone know if we recruited Jeloni Cambridge’s sister that went to KY in an attempt to position for her sister? Jeloni is ridiculously athletic.

I know we tried with Shade before her UConn choice. Suspect she will be fine and has skills but struggling against better athletes this first half. Williams will be a problem for the SEC at LSU and Fuwiley from SC is a freak athletically but out of control a lot.
I didn’t get out of control from fulwiley in the 1st half. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Even her turnover wasn’t necessarily out of control. She simply dribbled too deep and picked up the dribble. The layup she attempted between the legs is a play she can make. She’s just flashy player and will be a problem for whomever is guarding her as she develops even more.

Reactions: lfvol and Mr.Pivot
I didn’t get out of control from fulwiley in the 1st half. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Even her turnover wasn’t necessarily out of control. She simply dribbled too deep and picked up the dribble. The layup she attempted between the legs is a play she can make. She’s just flashy player and will be a problem for whomever is guarding her as she develops even more.

Never understood how a player can be ranked higher if they can’t even guard you lol. Fulwiley made Shade look like she was in a different world in a couple plays.

Reactions: Peas29 and lfvol

Fuwiley is an incredible athlete for sure. I shouldn’t have said “a lot” I suppose. It’s weird there was virtually no discussion on this recruiting board with so many elite 23 and 24 ladies in this. I understand the serious play was during the days prior to the game, at least on the men’s side, but you get a feel for ball handling and athleticism for sure.

My personal belief is that Elzy offered her sister, who was not heavily recuited in March 2022, for the reason you inferred. We will learn 15 months from now whether that ploy was successful.

Thanks, my take is it would have been worth taking that chance. It’s about your top 8-9 players not bottom of the roster and Jeloni looks elite.

VN Store

Back