U16 finalists

Jaloni is class of 2024. The article incorrectly infers she is class of 2025. Five 2024s made the cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Two different Sidwell Friends School players from different programs made it. I smell an elitist finger on the scales when choosing players.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Two different Sidwell Friends School players from different programs made it. I smell an elitist finger on the scales when choosing players.

No they are two different players from the same team. Sidwell Friends is a private school in DC. If you go back and look at some of my posts i said Watch out for Kendall Dudley as she is a top in her class and when rankings came out she was number 1 now #3. Her teammate i believe is top 10 in the class of 23’. Both very good ballers !!!

PS there is a third teammate who is #22 in the class of 24’🤣 that team is stacked!

Two recent Presidents had their children attend Sidwell Friends. Yearly tuition for all grades is about $45000. I suspect the players both got scholarships.

FYI two of the players the LVs have offered for 23 made the finals for the team

Two recent Presidents had their children attend Sidwell Friends. Yearly tuition for all grades is about $45000. I suspect the players both got scholarships.

FYI two of the players the LVs have offered for 23 made the finals for the team

One players mom works their (it’s their head coach). Kendall Dudley should also be one the LVs get in on NOW. Trust me when i say this...

VA Volfan, after you strongly recommended Mimi Collins you became someone I read re recruits you are knowledgeable of.

VA Volfan, after you strongly recommended Mimi Collins you became someone I read re recruits you are knowledgeable of.

:) ... mimi would surely add to the depth at the 4 and if she had given kellie a chance to develop her i think she would have been an asset.

I think we would have taken 10.6 points with 6.2 rebounds on 52% shooting overall, 39% from 3 and 81% from the free throw line. And to think people called her overrated when she got here lol she looks like a viable option to me and if we wanted to go small we could have had the floor spaced more ... sigh. what if

i can say i personally know this ones family and i know how hard she is driven naturally and it comes from being around her mom and wanting to work

"The 2021 USA U16 National Team, comprised of athletes who are 16 and under, includes: Kamorea “KK” Arnold (Germantown H.S./Germantown, Wis.); Madison Booker (Germantown H.S./Ridgeland, Miss.); Jaloni Cambridge (Ensworth H.S./Nashville, Tenn.); Breya Cunningham (La Jolla Country Day School/Chula Vista, Calif.); Jadyn Donovan (Sidwell Friends School/Upper Marlboro, Md.); Kendall Dudley (Sidwell Friends School, D.C./Manassas Park, Va.); Margaret Mendelson (Fremont H.S./North Ogden, Utah); Olivia Olson (Benilde-St. Margaret's/New Hope, Minn.); Grace Slaughter (Grain Valley H.S./Grain Valley, Mo.); Delaney Thomas (St. John's College H.S./Charles Town, W.Va.); Judea "JuJu" Watkins (Windward School/Los Angeles, Calif.); and Jada Williams (Blue Springs H.S./Blue Springs, Mo.)."

The 1st 3, Arnold, Booker, and Cambridge, have all reported TN offers. So has Jadyn Donovan.

Coach Sam and Kellie both follow Olivia Olsen on Twitter.

:) ... mimi would surely add to the depth at the 4 and if she had given kellie a chance to develop her i think she would have been an asset.

I think we would have taken 10.6 points with 6.2 rebounds on 52% shooting overall, 39% from 3 and 81% from the free throw line. And to think people called her overrated when she got here lol she looks like a viable option to me and if we wanted to go small we could have had the floor spaced more ... sigh. what if

i can say i personally know this ones family and i know how hard she is driven naturally and it comes from being around her mom and wanting to work

Mimi looked great at Maryland this season. They were super deep at her position and she still carved out good minutes for herself. She has a tough mentality and she plays locked in.

Defensively she often drew the assignment of guarding the opposing center for Maryland this season as they were a little skinny inside without a Jones sister.

VN Store

Back