U.S. Launches Millitary Strike Against Syria (merged)

Do you agree with Trump's decision to strike Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @Septic 👆

So is striking Syria for Iranian backed attacks BS or not?

BS? I don't know enough about the circumstances. It was probably the first time Biden got to flex and let the world know he's not done pacifist pussy who will get rolled. I just know that there's no winning with his detractors, if Biden doesn’t do anything, you flame him for being a coward who doesn't care about Americas sons and daughters. If he does, he's a warhawk.

BS? I don't know enough about the circumstances. It was probably the first time Biden got to flex and let the world know he's not done pacifist pussy who will get rolled. I just know that there's no winning with his detractors, if Biden doesn’t do anything, you flame him for being a coward who doesn't care about Americas sons and daughters. If he does, he's a warhawk.
Ok then yeah I’ll stick with you were slurping like the rest of them. See below. Then run along.
I’ll challenge that. I have no problem with striking the asshats that conducted the rocket attacks against our people. I’ve got a big problem with going back into Syria to do it and I’d call out Trump on it too

Reactions: AM64
Ok then yeah I’ll stick with you were slurping like the rest of them. See below. Then run along.

Ohnoes, you disagree with me. Whatever shall I do? 😂

Idgaf about whether we ding anti American interests in Syria or Iran. Unlike you who is clearly a Syrian sympathizer, I believe the only good terry is a dead terry.

Ohnoes, you disagree with me. Whatever shall I do? 😂

Idgaf about whether we ding anti American interests in Syria or Iran. Unlike you who is clearly a Syrian sympathizer, I believe the only good terry is a dead terry.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

There could be legitimate reasons for the airstrike, what happens next will tell the tale.

Although it is comical the way the MSM is reporting this strike versus the way they covered strikes while Trump was in office.

There could be legitimate reasons for the airstrike, what happens next will tell the tale.

Although it is comical the way the MSM is reporting this strike versus the way they covered strikes while Trump was in office.
Replace "the MSM" with "Fox News" and the same sentiment still applies but in reverse. News coverage right now is heavily politicized and tribal in nature... and that goes both ways. Tucker Carlson's rant could have been written a month ago, but kept in the can until the first military action was taken by the Biden Administration. The circumstances surrounding the strike were given no consideration by Carlson.

Reactions: Wireless1
Replace "the MSM" with "Fox News" and the same sentiment still applies but in reverse. News coverage right now is heavily politicized and tribal in nature... and that goes both ways. Tucker Carlson's rant could have been written a month ago, but kept in the can until the first military action was taken by the Biden Administration. The circumstances surrounding the strike were given no consideration by Carlson.

1 man on 1 network BB.

In all fairness, Trump wanted to completely pull out of Syria but the media (and many Republicans) gave him hell for it. If you think Syria is a worthless place for our military to get involved, your man is Trump.

Reactions: AM64
In all fairness, Trump wanted to completely pull out of Syria but the media (and many Republicans) gave him hell for it. If you think Syria is a worthless place for our military to get involved, your man is Trump.
So Trump was spineless? That's consistent

Just the opposite. He showed more backbone than any President on this issue. Bush/Cheney were the worst on military intervention in the ME
"Backbone" that accomplished what exactly?

He also removed the drone casualty reporting requirements so let's not act like he was really that great

Was a bad idea when Obama was bombing Syria, it was a bad idea when Trump was doing it. It was a decent idea when Trump scaled things back. Now it's back to being a bad idea when Biden bombs Syria.

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back