Votes: 16 13.4%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
Joe has on a bunch of these quacks lately. And not just Mr. Howard (shout out to hustle and flow, great film), he's a layman despite his claims and is obviously nuts. Cant even get mad at that one because its so obvious how crazy he is. But Joe also has had a bunch of guys "adjacent" to the scientific community speaking from perceived authory and everything they are saying is complete nonsense (and I'm sure they know that they are being at least somewhat deceitful, unlike Mr. Howard). The Graham Hancock vs actual archaeologist (cant remember his name) debate was hard to listen to because Graham brought no evidence and whined about being oppressed by "big archeology" the whole time. I generally like Graham and find his episodes fun but recognize that he is more fantasy writer than field researcher. I may listen to 1/20 podcasts at this point because the quality of guests in my opinion have been extremely low, and it seemed like there has been an uptick in charlatans getting on.
Flint Dribble was his name I believe.

One thing he pointed out was how Graham was actually promoting white supremacy within the origins of Indigenous Amerindian tribes.

Graham claimed repeatedly that their god they worship was a white man, when the older records make him the same as the people who worshipped.

Saw this on the UFO subreddit. Pretty compelling. Thoughts?
September 24, 2022 at 12:48 p.m. ET, I personally observed and recorded on video a flight of 2 slow-moving UFOs and their numerous compatriots operating at length and with impunity inside airspace that the FAA calls the most restricted airspace in the United States: The Washington, D.C. Flight Restricted Zone (DC FRZ) a.k.a. "The DC Freeze.”

My name is Lincoln Lounsbury and I am a retired FAA air traffic controller. I have 10 years of experience working in air traffic control towers and the last tower I worked in was at Washington National Airport (DCA). I am thoroughly familiar with the airspace and aircraft operations surrounding Washington, D.C., and I have lived in this airspace for 29 years.

The DC FRZ is a cylinder of airspace that extends laterally to a 15-mile radius centered at DCA airport and vertically from the surface to 18,000'. Air traffic in the DC FRZ is largely restricted to three types of operations: commercial passenger flights landing and taking off from DCA; aircraft associated with Andrews Air Force Base; and a handful of very low flying military, police, and medevac helicopters. That's it.

My documented shooting location for this video was just 7 miles from DCA airport with my camera aimed straight up in the air. I estimate the flight of 2 UFOs in this video to be flying at roughly 5,000' and the base of the clouds above the UFOs in the video were measured at 15,000' by the ceilometer at DCA. All UFO operations in this video clearly are happening well within the DC Freeze.

Additionally, this flight of two UFOs passed through the traffic pattern for aircraft landing at DCA. The pilots of at least one passenger flight most certainly saw this flight of two highly reflective UFOs as they passed within a mile and a half laterally and 500' to 1,500' vertically of these UFOs.

Peculiarly, this slow-moving pair of intruders met no response from the U.S. Coast Guard's MH-65 helicopters stationed at DCA. These helicopters are D.C.'s first aerial responders who, otherwise, rigorously defend this airspace and the city of Washington, D.C. Routinely, these Coast Guard helicopters meet unauthorized, wayward aircraft outside the DC FRZ and, with the help of considerable technology, have no problem getting these aircraft to turn away from the DC FRZ. As it turned out, there was no aerial response to these UFOs from any of the military, and the DC FRZ was eerily void of helicopter traffic for hours following this event.

Interestingly, additional evidence shows at least one U.S. government organization was well-aware of and very concerned about the presence of these UFOs, and that evidence clearly indicates the UFOs weren't ours.

See:

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

This video helps to understand some of the quantum weirdness...was cool to see him sight the "2 slit" experiment. There are so many things about the universe(s) around us that we simply do not understand..

Fwiw this channel called Veritasium is excellent. I have used it over the years to teach my daughter about entropy etc. Hes like Destin from "smarter everyday" just a curious citizen scientist on the loose haha

This video helps to understand some of the quantum weirdness...was cool to see him sight the "2 slit" experiment. There are so many things about the universe(s) around us that we simply do not understand..

Fwiw this channel called Veritasium is excellent. I have used it over the years to teach my daughter about entropy etc. Hes like Destin from "smarter everyday" just a curious citizen scientist on the loose haha

Excellent video.

The Everett interpretation of quantum mechanics makes the cleanest bridge between the quantum and macro worlds , determinism vs free will, etc.

This video does a great job explaining the problems with the scifi ideas of quantum telegraphs (and touches on the problems with FTL communication and travel in general) that we discussed before. I've checked out a few more videos and the channel is actually really informative and breaks things down for idiots like me to understand.

Excellent video.

The Everett interpretation of quantum mechanics makes the cleanest bridge between the quantum and macro worlds , determinism vs free will, etc.

This video does a great job explaining the problems with the scifi ideas of quantum telegraphs (and touches on the problems with FTL communication and travel in general) that we discussed before. I've checked out a few more videos and the channel is actually really informative and breaks things down for idiots like me to understand.

Thanks Percy. I will check out that channel too. Check out the Veritasium channel. All his videos are really good and pretty easy to understand. I have had to rewind a spot or 2 before to wrap my head around the math...but I never went to college. High School AP classes are the last formal education that I had almost 30 years ago. Thank God for books, the web, and youtube for allowing me to continue to learn. I love discussing stuff here with everyone though, and especially when yall post videos or articles that I can learn from. Thanks guys

Thanks Percy. I will check out that channel too. Check out the Veritasium channel. All his videos are really good and pretty easy to understand. I have had to rewind a spot or 2 before to wrap my head around the math...but I never went to college. High School AP classes are the last formal education that I had almost 30 years ago. Thank God for books, the web, and youtube for allowing me to continue to learn. I love discussing stuff here with everyone though, and especially when yall post videos or articles that I can learn from. Thanks guys
the video where he shows that electricity doesn't flow in wires like water does blew my mind. definitely watched that one a number of times.

the video where he shows that electricity doesn't flow in wires like water does blew my mind. definitely watched that one a number of times.

I was flabbergasted myself. Watched it by myself then with my daughter. I completely misunderstood how electricity flows ...and I can wire houses top to bottom. It is definitely counterintuitive and I would suggest anyone here watch that video.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I was flabbergasted myself. Watched it by myself then with my daughter. I completely misunderstood how electricity flows ...and I can wire houses top to bottom. It is definitely counterintuitive and I would suggest anyone here watch that video.
school definitely didn't teach me anything about that aspect of electricity.

If the universe is infinite, how can it expand or retract?

Everyone is certain that it is expanding...the real problem is that every instrument we can measure it with says the expansion is accelerating....which it should not be doing based on the old "Big Bang" theory that has been taught forever. Like any other explosion, the matter spreading out from the center of the explosion should be slowing down...or at the very least moving at a constant velocity in the emptiness of space. We have no idea why its accelerating, nor why 95-96% of the entire mass of the universe is missing for our understanding of physics to work. So scientists made up some BS called "dark energy" as the cause for the acceleration...and "dark matter" for the missing 96% of the matter in the universe....but of course nobody can observe either 1 of those things with any instrument invented by mankind nor any experiment. So for now at least " dark" is a synonym for " crap we completely made up because we have no idea".

Reactions: KptVFL
Everyone is certain that it is expanding...the real problem is that every instrument we can measure it with says the expansion is accelerating....which it should not be doing based on the old "Big Bang" theory that has been taught forever. Like any other explosion, the matter spreading out from the center of the explosion should be slowing down...or at the very least moving at a constant velocity in the emptiness of space. We have no idea why its accelerating, nor why 95-96% of the entire mass of the universe is missing for our understanding of physics to work. So scientists made up some BS called "dark energy" as the cause for the acceleration...and "dark matter" for the missing 96% of the matter in the universe....but of course nobody can observe either 1 of those things with any instrument invented by mankind nor any experiment. So for now at least " dark" is a synonym for " crap we completely made up because we have no idea".
I I've always found this interesting even if I can't fully comprehend it. But I've always wondered about that missing matter....... Is it possible that matter isn't visible because it's on a different plane of existence? I've known for years many propose multiple alternate planes or parallel universes and it's always fascinated me.

I've also wondered if what we see as UFO's isn't transportation that uses insane amounts of energy popping visible into other planes of existence. Not necessarily actual matter, just signatures of the energy used possibly.

I I've always found this interesting even if I can't fully comprehend it. But I've always wondered about that missing matter....... Is it possible that matter isn't visible because it's on a different plane of existence? I've known for years many propose multiple alternate planes or parallel universes and it's always fascinated me.

I've also wondered if what we see as UFO's isn't transportation that uses insane amounts of energy popping visible into other planes of existence. Not necessarily actual matter, just signatures of the energy used possibly.
my completely unscientifically supported head cannon has always been the missing mass is traveling FTL and we have no way to study or measure it. that somehow moving at FTL moves you into another plane of existence where there is no direct impact (physical impacts) but still exists so we see the signs of its existence through the missing mass in our gravitational models.

the big issue with my head cannon is that a plane of existence that is somehow FTL is constant with our normal speed plane.

VN Store

Back