Votes: 16 13.9%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
The simple fact that this craft was able to knock out 2 separate systems (targeting AESA radar and FLIR) puts it both beyond any known human technology, and incredibly dangerous to any aircraft we fly. Hell...being able to knock out either 1 of them does so. Imagine if we could outfit our fighters where they could at a distance disable enemy radar and FLIR? What are they gonna do somehow track us so well visually and outfly our pilots so badly that they could keep jet fighters in gun range? Lmao. This isnt 1942 and we arent flying around in gasoline engine powered propeller planes. That kind of dogfighting only happens in movies. We have air to air missiles that can be fired from 100+ miles away to kill their aircraft. Each update makes them more maneuverable, harder to spoof/chaff/flare/evade etc. Our aircraft would be nearly invincible if we could cripple enemy fighters that way.

Of course once again this (these, there were 4) craft had no smoke/contrails so no visible means of propulsion either. Something else here that is waaaay outside anything the public ever knows about, that could by itself shift the global balance of power for whatever country developed this amazing technology. Thats how you know that nobody has it. If they did, they would use it...and soon everyone would have it because of espionage and greed. Hopefully we can get some video of this soon, and others as well. There appears to be all kinds of strange things in our skies and oceans.

There are creditable eyewitnesses and evidence that has piled up throughout the years and yet the AARO makes the following comments in their latest report which I posted in post #619.

"AARO found no evidence that any USG investigation, academic-sponsored research, or official review panel has confirmed that any sighting of a UAP represented extraterrestrial technology. All investigative efforts, at all levels of classification, concluded that most sightings were ordinary objects and phenomena and the result of misidentification. Although not the focus of this report, it is worthwhile to note that all official foreign UAP investigatory efforts to date have reached the same general conclusions as USG investigations."

"AARO found no empirical evidence for claims that the USG and private companies have been reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology. AARO determined, based on all information provided to date, that claims involving specific people, known locations, technological tests, and documents allegedly involved in or related to the reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial technology, are inaccurate. Additional claims will be addressed in Volume II."

"AARO assesses that UAP sightings and reports of these sightings to USG organizations and claims that some UAP constitute extraterrestrial craft and that the USG has secured and is experimenting on extraterrestrial technology have been influenced by a range of cultural, political, and technological factors."

"AARO assesses that some portion of sightings since the 1940s have represented misidentification of never-before-seen experimental and operational space, rocket, and air systems, including stealth technologies and the proliferation of drone platforms. From the 1940s to the 1960s especially, the United States witnessed a boom in experimental technologies driven by World War II and the Cold War."

SECTION IX: ConclusionTo date, AARO has not discovered any empirical evidence that any sighting of a UAP represented off-world technology or the existence a classified program that had not been properly reported to Congress. Investigative efforts determined that most sightings were the result of misidentification of ordinary objects and phenomena. Although many UAP reports remain unsolved, AARO assesses that if additional, quality data were available, most of these cases also could be identified and resolved as ordinary objects or phenomena.This report represents Volume I of AARO’s HR2. Volume II will be published in accordance with the date established in Section 6802 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) and will provide additional analysis on information not yet secured and analyzed, interviews not yet conducted, and additional avenues of investigation not yet completed by the date of the publication of Volume I.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've read most of the report now and these guys go way back 1940's explaining everything. So, the Pentagon did an internal investigation on itself and came to X conclusion that I'm supposed to believe? This is very irritating to me and folks who have come forward with information that AARO is pretty much calling liars should be as well.

The simple fact that this craft was able to knock out 2 separate systems (targeting AESA radar and FLIR) puts it both beyond any known human technology, and incredibly dangerous to any aircraft we fly. Hell...being able to knock out either 1 of them does so. Imagine if we could outfit our fighters where they could at a distance disable enemy radar and FLIR? What are they gonna do somehow track us so well visually and outfly our pilots so badly that they could keep jet fighters in gun range? Lmao. This isnt 1942 and we arent flying around in gasoline engine powered propeller planes. That kind of dogfighting only happens in movies. We have air to air missiles that can be fired from 100+ miles away to kill their aircraft. Each update makes them more maneuverable, harder to spoof/chaff/flare/evade etc. Our aircraft would be nearly invincible if we could cripple enemy fighters that way.

Of course once again this (these, there were 4) craft had no smoke/contrails so no visible means of propulsion either. Something else here that is waaaay outside anything the public ever knows about, that could by itself shift the global balance of power for whatever country developed this amazing technology. Thats how you know that nobody has it. If they did, they would use it...and soon everyone would have it because of espionage and greed. Hopefully we can get some video of this soon, and others as well. There appears to be all kinds of strange things in our skies and oceans.
How do you know that it is beyond any known human technology to knock out targeting radar systems? It may not be generally known but it doesn't mean it's beyond our or other's military capabilities. This is just another UAP encounter.

Please don't get me wrong. I understand your reasoning. I've been into UFOs and following this stuff since the 1950s. Since then we haven't moved the ball a single yard forward. We are still seeing things in the sky that we apparently cannot identify. We also believed back in those days that the military was covering up. Maybe they were and are. But there is still no evidence that anything ET is here on earth. However if you have something verifiable I'm willing to look at it.

Last edited:

Theoriesofeverything summed up my position on this topic lately. I've followed this closely since 2017 and seen evidence, to me that cannot be explained. Who knows what can be fabricated in this day and age. Either .gov is winning or it's all bullshot.

Theoriesofeverything summed up my position on this topic lately. I've followed this closely since 2017 and seen evidence, to me that cannot be explained. Who knows what can be fabricated in this day and age. Either .gov is winning or it's all bullshot.

What are you trying to accomplish? Contact with military or intelligence sources?

What are you trying to accomplish? Contact with military or intelligence sources?

The only thing that has changed about aliens is some representatives have come forward talking about this topic since Grusch come forward. Even then it's still cloak and dagger talk when truthfully nobody knows what these representatives have seen or been told, it's getting old.

I agree. The last real testimony i heard from a politician on the subject that had any details at all was when the former director of intelligence during the Trump admin (or asst director?) In charge of briefing the Joint Chiefs of Staff was asked about the videos from the Navy and how the ones that were released compared to the other videos our military has taken....he said the released videos were nothing compared to some of the videos they have, and mentioned that there were videos of UFO craft as close as 50ft from the cockpit of our aircraft. Those are the kind of videos and details that folks want to see. Tired of the BS.

I agree. The last real testimony i heard from a politician on the subject that had any details at all was when the former director of intelligence during the Trump admin (or asst director?) In charge of briefing the Joint Chiefs of Staff was asked about the videos from the Navy and how the ones that were released compared to the other videos our military has taken....he said the released videos were nothing compared to some of the videos they have, and mentioned that there were videos of UFO craft as close as 50ft from the cockpit of our aircraft. Those are the kind of videos and details that folks want to see. Tired of the BS.

You will never get to see those videos until those platforms become white.

Seems like theyre gonna have to land a craft in Times Square at noon on a Tuesday for that to happen...

If Times Square was a military base or had military assets, you would have a small chance.

It isn't a coincidence that most of the best evidence (radar, photos, videos, inferred, etc.) come from modern US military assets in remote places (the Pacific or Atlantic oceans).

The only thing that has changed about aliens is some representatives have come forward talking about this topic since Grusch come forward. Even then it's still cloak and dagger talk when truthfully nobody knows what these representatives have seen or been told, it's getting old.
Very old and has the markers of an intelligence op. Corbell, Knapp, Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Grusch, the whole lot of them. Control the narrative.

If Times Square was a military base or had military assets, you would have a small chance.

It isn't a coincidence that most of the best evidence (radar, photos, videos, inferred, etc.) come from modern US military assets in remote places (the Pacific or Atlantic oceans).
Apologize in advance. Pet peeve moment.
Infrared.
Pretend I was never here. Thank you.

Its not coincidental that there are so many problems around nuclear sites either... sightings, equipment failures, disabling of over a dozen completely separate ICBMs at the same time (that one is REAL crazy) even the launch of a huge ICBM prototype that several high ranking military members say was systematically destroyed by unknown vessels literally flying circles around it closely while attacking it. Wherever or whenever these UFOs are coming from ....theres a lot of data/testimony that their interest in us and the frequency of encounters increased pretty dramatically after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and has remained increased ever since in areas that house nuclear weapons and even reactors. It seems that mankind toying with reactions that could destroy ourselves and the planet is taken seriously by whomever visits us.

Apologize in advance. Pet peeve moment.

My worst peeve is probably " nukular". The amount of college educated folks including scientists, politicians, doctors etc that do not correctly say "NewCleeUr" (nuclear) is astounding. Credibility drops to exactly zero when I hear "nukular"...especially scientists or anyone else discussing the environment. If you cannot properly say the word, then leave science alone please. The root word is nucleus for Petes sake. Nucleus, Nuclear. Drives me insane.
Infrared.
Pretend I was never here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Its not coincidental that there are so many problems around nuclear sites either... sightings, equipment failures, disabling of over a dozen completely separate ICBMs at the same time (that one is REAL crazy) even the launch of a huge ICBM prototype that several high ranking military members say was systematically destroyed by unknown vessels literally flying circles around it closely while attacking it. Wherever or whenever these UFOs are coming from ....theres a lot of data/testimony that their interest in us and the frequency of encounters increased pretty dramatically after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and has remained increased ever since in areas that house nuclear weapons and even reactors. It seems that mankind toying with reactions that could destroy ourselves and the planet is taken seriously by whomever visits us.

My worst peeve is probably " nukular". The amount of college educated folks including scientists, politicians, doctors etc that do not correctly say "NewCleeUr" (nuclear) is astounding. Credibility drops to exactly zero when I hear "nukular"...especially scientists or anyone else discussing the environment. If you cannot properly say the word, then leave science alone please. The root word is nucleus for Petes sake. Nucleus, Nuclear. Drives me insane.

There is no one visiting us that is moving through spacetime. If entities visit Earth, they would be interdimensional beings which are not consistent with UFO testimony.

Aircraft moving through spacetime is fundamentally human. There is only one country on Earth with the technology and prowess to pull it off.

There is no one visiting us that is moving through spacetime. If entities visit Earth, they would be interdimensional beings which are not consistent with UFO testimony.

Aircraft moving through spacetime is fundamentally human. There is only one country on Earth with the technology and prowess to pull it off.
The Jews with their space lasers?

I pronounce it newkular just to make people go newcleer.

VN Store

Back