U Pick It: Vols/Cowboys

All Vol!

A quick hello to some around the board..I regret I haven't been active for a while. Nice to see so many familiar 'faces' still around!

Anyway, I'm thinkin' the Vols are strong in the first round and that even JP may show up. :unsure:

Vols 83
Cowboys 68

Dont know if score is that high. But I do see them beating the pokes. I think the Pitt game will be close too. This is a funny team, you never know if they will show up or not. Just pictured them giving Pitt all they wanted. Win or lose.

what's up All Vol!?.....i like the vols in this one, but which vols team will show up?

I have to agree with previous posts. When this team is on they are hard to beat. I guess that is the million dollar question, which team will show up?

Vols - 231
OK St. - 193

Chism scoffs at Sallie's performance on Thursday as he throws down an NCAA record 16 shots from behind the arc. Prince flirts with double digits for the 5 minutes he shows up.

UT- 82
OSU-74

I think this thing is tight most of the way with us extending our lead the last five minutes.

There is no way to know since this team is so inconsistant.
If we are not leading at the half we won't pull it off.

Ok State is pretty good.
OkSU - 78
UT - 72

I hope I am wrong.

The computer at what if.com has us winning 73-59. It's what if sports.

Last edited:
I have to go with the duality of man....you know the Jungian thing.....

Vols 73- Cowboys 70

and

Cowboys 76 -Vols 65

figured it out????

I have to go with the duality of man....you know the Jungian thing.....

Vols 73- Cowboys 70

and

Cowboys 76 -Vols 65

figured it out????

Yes..after some thought and deliberation, I believe
I do understand what this is all about...you're drunk. :)

We should own state under the glass. I still expect a tight game though. I'll go with state just because we don't execute very well in tightly contested ballgames.

Like it has been all season, if the Vols shoot well, we win, if the guys are cold...........:cray:

It really depends on which team shows up to play!! Tenn has looked awful this year at times and could have beaten anyone when playing like there capable. :rock:
Tenn-64
OSU-62

With competent officiating, Vols come from behind in the last 5 minutes:

Vols 83
OSU 79

Vols Finds its defense and hits 70% of its Free Throws.

Pear Sweats Through another Coat.:cool2:

VN Store

Back