Tyler Smith?

What is the latest news? When will we know for sure if he is staying or going?

I actually saw him, josh tabb, and wayne chism on saturday (all at different times during/after the o/w game) when I saw him I asked him, "hey tyler, you sticking around? and he said, "man, I don't know" so I said well good luck whatever you do and I gave him "dabs" (a younger version of a handshake)

Hopefully my luck changes, last time I asked someone that, Meachem went pro....

I actually saw him, josh tabb, and wayne chism on saturday (all at different times during/after the o/w game) when I saw him I asked him, "hey tyler, you sticking around? and he said, "man, I don't know" so I said well good luck whatever you do and I gave him "dabs" (a younger version of a handshake)

Wouldn't that be dap?

:lol:

Draftexpress.com has Smith leaning towards returning to school next year. But who knows where their sources come from.

I gave him "dabs" (a younger version of a handshake)

I also ran into him on Saturday. I said hello, and he said "What's crackin' playa?" (a younger version of saying "Greetings! It's so lovely to see you my dear and kind sir!")

I read somewhere that they can pull out of the draft if they do declare anytime before June 16. Hopefully, we hear good news soon and don't need to sweat this issue out all spring.

Article on govolsxtra.com says Smith will hold a press conference in the next couple of days to announce his intentions.

Thanks kkep.

This year's is a loaded class. Then again, maybe we say that every year. But seems that he'll have a better chance of making bank after next season than now.

VN Store

Back