Tyler Smith Invited to The NBA Draft Combine.

hatvol96

That indicates that scouts are at least interested enough to want to get a look at him in that setting. It bodes well for his draft prospects.

I'm all for Tyler. I hope what's best for him happens. Plus my grandson is named Tyler.

That indicates that scouts are at least interested enough to want to get a look at him in that setting. It bodes well for his draft prospects.

New to the board. who is the hottie under you're username

As weird as it sounds I think it would be better for the growth of the younger players on the team if Tyler went on to the NBA. He was awesome for the university but I always felt he tried to do too much at times this past season compared to his sophomore year. Tyler just doesn't have the ability to take over the game and put the team on his back. I am prepared to be assaulted on this so bring it on!!!

As weird as it sounds I think it would be better for the growth of the younger players on the team if Tyler went on to the NBA. He was awesome for the university but I always felt he tried to do too much at times this past season compared to his sophomore year. Tyler just doesn't have the ability to take over the game and put the team on his back. I am prepared to be assaulted on this so bring it on!!!

I'm sort of on the fence. I can see where you're coming from when you say he couldn't really take over a game, but he was a hell of a leader. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if him going is for the best........That is, if he goes.

I beg to differ that Tyler can take over a game.When he gets going he's dominant and can't be stopped. That said, he needs to go pro ASAP.

I wish Tyler the absolute best and I think he should definitely go pro for himself and his family. He was great to watch and brought a ton of heart to the basketVols.

That being said, I also hope he can develop both mid and long range jump shots so that he can become a decent NBA player one day.

This combine invite gives me some encouragement for his pro potential and I really think if he continues to work hard, that he can reach that potential. Go get 'em Tyler!!!

The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced this may be the worst draft in NBA history. When Jordan Hill is a consensus top 5 pick, there is absolutely no depth of talent.

I think Tyler Smith returns. It doesn't appear he'll be a first round pick and you're not guaranteed anything when you're taken in the second round. If a team assures him they'll take him in the first round he should go. I don't think it's wise to make 300 grand for one season and have your NBA career be over. He needs to come and average 20, 6 and 4 as a senior while shooting 45%+ and leading the team out of the first round. I could see that putting his stock around the 15-20th pick.

1) Animal was (and will always be) awesome.

2) Kate is (and always will be) better than Animal.

I don't disagree with those two general principles, which is why I said I couldn't believe I was saying it. But as an avatar, I still think Animal wins.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for the animation. If Kate was gyrating around wildly playing the drums too, no doubt I'd think she wins.

Last edited:
I don't disagree with those two general principles, which is why I said I couldn't believe I was saying it. But as an avatar, I still think Animal wins.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for the animation. If Kate was gyrating around wildly playing the drums too, no doubt I'd she wins.

Understood.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for the animation. If Kate was gyrating around wildly playing the drums too, no doubt I'd think she wins.

As HatVol96's avatar, Animal > Kate B

It's better for his brand.

and Oscar really was the Sesame Street version of Hat.

AEOrangeOscar.jpg

Appropriately colored Oscar ^^

Next year's draft will be MUCH better though.

Any more news on Tyler? When is the date he must withdraw his name if he decides to return?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back