Tyler Gets Snubbed

I was just reading the article on rivals. Kinda absurd if you ask me. Doubt it will affect Tyler. I like how McClennan adds, "Maybe we'll know who Pearl believes did it when Smith drops 35 on somebody." :eek:lol:

That means at least one SEC coach left Smith out of the top eight players in the conference. Pinkerton said he could not comment on the voting beyond saying that to be a unanimous choice a player had to be on the first team on every ballot.
So either an SEC coach - or whoever might have filled out his ballot - is a complete idiot or has an ax to grind with Smith and/or Vols coach Bruce Pearl.

my guess its Stallings

Surely not Stallings. He commented on how great of a player he was after that. I don't believe Donavon would do it either. I don't know if Billy G. would or wouldn't... he seems pretty fair but can come off as a jerk. Dennis Felton is all class. Don't really know about the two new guys. Gottfried would surprise me if it were him so would Stansbury unless he was pissed over losing Hopson. Lebo, no one cares.

If I had to guess it would be between Billy Gillespie and John Pelphrey or one of the new guys if they were just retarded. I'd go with Pelphrey just because he seems like a total douche and played for Kentucky.

Surely not Stallings. He commented on how great of a player he was after that. I don't believe Donavon would do it either. I don't know if Billy G. would or wouldn't... he seems pretty fair but can come off as a jerk. Dennis Felton is all class. Don't really know about the two new guys. Gottfried would surprise me if it were him so would Stansbury unless he was pissed over losing Hopson. Lebo, no one cares.

If I had to guess it would be between Billy Gillespie and John Pelphrey or one of the new guys if they were just retarded. I'd go with Pelphrey just because he seems like a total douche and played for Kentucky.
You'd all be surprised to know who it was. The funny thing is, he's right. At the end of the year, anyone who didn't vote for Nick Calathes, Patrick Patterson, or Tasmin Mitchell is going to look behind the curve.

You'd all be surprised to know who it was. The funny thing is, he's right. At the end of the year, anyone who didn't vote for Nick Calathes, Patrick Patterson, or Tasmin Mitchell is going to look behind the curve.

You little tease.

Jealousy builds contempt, and Bruce is just so popular and his contemporaries, at least many of them, just don't like the guy.

That means at least one SEC coach left Smith out of the top eight players in the conference. Pinkerton said he could not comment on the voting beyond saying that to be a unanimous choice a player had to be on the first team on every ballot.

So either an SEC coach - or whoever might have filled out his ballot - is a complete idiot or has an ax to grind with Smith and/or Vols coach Bruce Pearl.

:thumbsup:

The article states that Tyler Smith is the only SEC player that ranks among the top 10 returning players in scoring, rebounding, assists, steals and field-goal percentage.

I can't argue with Hatvol96's group of players (Calathes, Patterson - who was a unanimous choice, & Mitchell) as the possible class of the league, but with an eight-player 1st team, Tyler Smith should've been a unanimous 1st team choice.

I second the vote for Pelphrey. He was the one trash talking Jajuan during our SEC tournament game if I remember correctly.

VN Store

Back