Tyler Bray Squirts Water In Fans Face

those of you bashing bray all the time are probably gonna feel the same abou thim as many do about casey clausen now. the only thing bray should be bashed for is his maturity level, but hes given up on the coach just like all of us. color me crazy, but i see a huge drop off if we go from bray to worley next year.

Casey Clausen and Bray bear no resemblance to each other as qb's. Casey led a few victories in his day. Bray has nice records against Troy and Memphis. They are not the same.
Give up on the coach? Is that why he played so great in the first half? Get real. Bray has proved who and what he is. Believe it.

Reactions: 1 person
Bray is way overrated. He never has won a "big" game his entire career.. I for one can't wait until he is gone. I'm sick of his attitude and lack of leadership. He keys in on one receiver and is about as mobile as my 88 year old grandmother. Good riddance as far as I am concerned.

Tyler is 1/3 of a good QB. you need a great arm, a great brain, and the attitude of a Winner.

Tyler has a great arm.

Casey Clausen and Bray bear no resemblance to each other as qb's. Casey led a few victories in his day. Bray has nice records against Troy and Memphis. They are not the same.
Give up on the coach? Is that why he played so great in the first half? Get real. Bray has proved who and what he is. Believe it.

Again get your head out of your asz and realize bray isn't the one to blame for 3 years of pathetic coaching damn!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!

573232d1323300512-my-first-ball-trainmaster-moonlight-special-le-silver-dial-retro-pics-didnt-happen.jpeg

This **** is stupid how can you put this all on Tyler bray. I'm pretty sure he's been one of the only bright spots this season. You don't put up the numbers he has and be a horrible player/leader. You guys are Idiots!!! Have you watched the games this year!!! How bout debockles on the defensive side all season as well as the worst coaching decisions I've ever witnessed!!!! Damn get your heads our your asses and quit blaming Tyler bray!!!

I knew the defense wasn't bockling very well but didn't realize they needed to either rebockle or debockle.

You people always blame 100% of everything on the coaches and the players are NEVER at fault, LMAO!

Delusion runs rampant around here so let me try and help you a little.

The FACT is that Bray is a very immature, spoiled brat and he folds like a cheap lawnchair when pressure gets near him.

He can NOT handle pressure when he gets hit or sacked or at the end of the game when he must make plays to win games and he's proven that over and over since he got to UT.

He flatout QUITS when he's tired of the season like he DID quit at Kentucky last season and like he quit tonight.

He does NOT care and he wants the season finished and does NOT want to have to practice for another month to go to a bowl game.

He still can't read the Defense, still stares down the WR's and forgets he has a really good TE that can catch balls.

Hunter is NOT playing to win...He's playing NOT to get hurt so he can go to the NFL and when he does catch a ball he falls down so he won't get hit hard and doesn't get the YAC that he should be getting on many plays.

Patterson has all the talent in the world but he does NOT know the playbook and he can't run routes worth a crap and his draft stock will go down because he's a huge project as a WR and NFL GM's want real WR's and NOT just good kick returners.

Bray isn't NFL ready on several levels but I hope he goes to the NFL this year so we can move forward and get the Worley/Peterman era started.

MANY of the problems on our team are because of players like starting 2 DB's that are Freshmen that really don't know enough of the Defense playbook even at the end of the season.

We have lots of problems but coaches aren't 100% of it unfortunately.

Jamal Lewis was a great RB but after he tore his ACL he never even tried to use his talent because all he wanted was a NFL contract and to play NOT to get hurt instead of playing to win.

I'll be glad to see Bray and Hunter leave so we can play kids that really want to Win and go to a bowl game and never give up and quit and a QB that can actually read the D, call proper checkdown, doesn't stare his targets down and doesn't fold when the going gets tough.

VFL...GBO!!!

Can you blame him? His career is getting wasted with Dooley running a circus. I'm sorry, but I feel for Bray. He has put up incredible stats this year which would normally lead a team to a 3-4 score win, but we're losing all of them.

Yes I can lame him his career has been ruined by Bray. at some point, he needs to be a leader through the tough times that occur in football. I hope he leaves this year but I font know why any NFL team would drft him.

I hope he leaves this year but I font know why any NFL team would drft him.

Bray isn't going to be drafted period. He's not even a Top 50 QB on most draft boards. And you have to be at least Top 15 to even have a shot at getting drafted.

Bray will be the caretaker QB for 1 year under the new coach, and that's it for his football career. Hopefully he picked a good major and got decent grades at UT.

Seriously? It's Dooley's fault? Bray has a piss poor attitude. Quit blaming everyone but him.

Preach on...........totally agree with you.
Bray has played QB for how long? Can't blame his crappy attitude on coaches......... but she gets 55mph velocity on his ball. That was funny.

I don't believe the report. I don't think he is accurate enough to hit somebody in the face. Especially if they rushed at him.

And just think...... Vols could have had Taj Boyd for the last few years....... He is doing pretty damn good for Clemson but no, Kiffin said he wasn't a passer so he went for the No-Mobility Bad Attitude Bray. Bench Bray for good. Welcome Worley, Peterman and the New Coach.

Reactions: 2 people
And just think...... Vols could have had Taj Boyd for the last few years....... He is doing pretty damn good for Clemson but no, Kiffin said he wasn't a passer so he went for the No-Mobility Bad Attitude Bray. Bench Bray for good. Welcome Worley, Peterman and the New Coach.

Bray had some great games with big numbers where we should have won if not for the horrible defense. But I'm with you, I argued for Taj Boyd time and time again. Now we have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. Tennessee wins championships with dual threat QB's. Maybe we can find one in the next 5 to 10 recruiting classes.

This kid is throwing everything away. Such talent.

It is the same left coast "its all bout me" attitude that this kid has put on exhibition since coming here. His attitude toward his coaches and teammates on the sidelines and in games told me all I needed to know bout this prima donna........

Bray had some great games with big numbers where we should have won if not for the horrible defense.

UT's D will not allow them to even be in games. You can't win consistently giving up 35+ in the SEC.

Bray has no class. He will never make it in the pros. He is too soft. Knock him down a time or two, and he is like a deer in the headlights the rest of the game. Opposing coaches have caught on.

Again get your head out of your asz and realize bray isn't the one to blame for 3 years of pathetic coaching damn!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!

Obviously he is not the lone reason we've been losing for 3 years but attitude is important. As a previous poster noted, he only has 1/3 the requisites to be a good QB, a great arm. The rest is not there.

I've always noted he comes apart like a cheap suit under pressure.

The only obvious good coaching decision Dooley ever made was benching Bray at the end of the second quarter. It's unfortunate he couldn't stick with that decision.

Blame the idiot coaches for that and blame them for not developing him. We all hate Kiffin, but he made us go from absolutely hating Crompton to loving him his senior year. I think a coach that actually knows how to coach can do the same with Bray next year.

Agree, he has a zero coaching with Dooley.

Can you blame him? His career is getting wasted with Dooley running a circus. I'm sorry, but I feel for Bray. He has put up incredible stats this year which would normally lead a team to a 3-4 score win, but we're losing all of them.

At some point, the players need to be accountable. Bray is known not to show up in real games and lacks leadership qualities. Instead of pouting on the sidelines, joking and laughing when you're getting blown out, maybe you rise above it and put the team on your shoulders. He has exceptional talent but he has been a real disappointment to me. I understand his frustration with losing and feeling like your coach is inept but you don't squirt water on fans, throw beer bottles at cars, and talk about getting paid to win games. He just doesn't seem to understand his gift from God and the special opportunity to play qb at Tennessee. I would trade places with him in a second. I hope UT will hire a new coach with a real staff who can motivate this team, teach fundamentals, and keep Bray, Hunter, and Patterson here next season. I would love to see what that trio could accomplish when they are all playing at their best. Bray doesn't show up and Hunter is still thinking about the injury. Patterson is amazing and plays hard in every game.

Wait, didn't you guys see the thread about bray-bashing? Obviously it's ok to act like a 4 year old if you're the starting qb with gaudy numbers and 0 SEC wins. This team is OOC and only the brain-washed fans give a hoot.

VN Store

Back