Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

Excuse me for my Johnny-come-lately insight but wasn't he originally a verbal to San Diego State?

And whoa, 6'6" - 189 lbs? I consider myself very skinny but damn.

Who is that picture of for your avatar? He looks like a child molester.

Excuse me for my Johnny-come-lately insight but wasn't he originally a verbal to San Diego State?

And whoa, 6'6" - 189 lbs? I consider myself very skinny but damn.

Like I said in the recruiting forum...

We had another tall, lanky quarterback show up on campus as a freshman back in the mid-90's. I'm having trouble remembering his name right now. :wink2:

he's no Tajh Boyd...

Thank goodness.

Not demeaning Bray but Boyd was a keeper. Reviewing videos of the two it is clear-IMHO-that Boyd is the better QB and athlete...so I figure I'm safe in saying he's no Tajh Boyd.

Tyler here's a Big Orange welcome to UT football...a place where the debate on football can be as bad as the one on health care between the Democrats & Republicans.

Not demeaning Bray but Boyd was a keeper. Reviewing videos of the two it is clear-IMHO-that Boyd is the better QB and athlete...so I figure I'm safe in saying he's no Tajh Boyd.

Tyler here's a Big Orange welcome to UT football...a place where the debate on football can be as bad as the one on health care between the Democrats & Republicans.

Nothing against Boyd; I think he handled the situation well and wish him luck. I hope that he is able to overcome his injury and disadvantages (playing for Clemson). But there is a reason this staff did not want him at QB.

VN Store

Back