Ty Chandler to North Carolina per Tennessean

Good luck to Chandler at North Carolina.

He should have a solid season because ACC defenses are a lot more lenient than the SEC defenses.

Wish him nothing but the best. Don’t blame him. The ships taking water, get on a lifeboat before it’s completely under.

What a perfect landing spot for Ty - really stoked for him !!!
Going to a preseason top 15 team that will get a ton of good national attention for him to showcase his talents and help his draft stock for certain.

Best of luck young man, stay true to you, and be proud.

He ran and got whatever the offensive line gave him. Never really made too many people miss and I don't remember any significant break away runs. Maybe he will do better in the ACC where the defenses are much weaker. Looks like we've recruited some pretty good RBs for next year and several decent ones on the roster. One question, has Tee Hodge been a bust? Anybody heard any word on him?

Good fit, but the RB position is crowded at UNC... last game, two of them rushed for 250yds each...

He ran and got whatever the offensive line gave him. Never really made too many people miss and I don't remember any significant break away runs. Maybe he will do better in the ACC where the defenses are much weaker. Looks like we've recruited some pretty good RBs for next year and several decent ones on the roster. One question, has Tee Hodge been a bust? Anybody heard any word on him?

He was hurt most of the year. This coaching staff wouldn’t know a bust if they ran into Dolly Parton.

I think he was injured most of the year. Our running back room is going to be crowded next year, even with Chandler gone. Gray, Cody Brown, Whitehead, Beckwith, Small, Hodge....gonna be interesting to see how that shakes out rep wise. Obviously Gray will play a ton, but who will end up being #2? I really like the way Small runs the ball. When your first rep in the SEC involves you totally trucking a guy, you're off to a great start. Beckwith is just an offensive jewel, and I can see him being all over the field. Cody Brown....I cannot wait to see what he brings to the table. Dude is a stud, and will be great for us. Our run game will be great as long as we have people to block. Losing Wanya and Trey hurts, no way around it.

Reactions: dgrind65
good luck to him, but i can't bring myself to pull for him in a C'lina outfit. Knit one, pearl two!

VN Store

Back