Ty Chandler in the transfer portal

Always liked TC even though I thought he had limited abilities as an SEC RB.

He always seemed like a hard worker and great teammate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Border Vol
Never understood this...Early in his career here they threw to him...IIRC he took 2 to the house. He always seemed good in space when they threw to him and the last 2 years it's like they forgot about him in the passing game.

#Chaney

I’m not too concerned about the guys hitting the transfer portal that would have used up their eligibility anyway if not for the Covid exception granting another year. Chandler would be a welcome addition at a Vandy or FCS school.

Good luck to Ty, never heard anybody call him slow, maybe not as big as some of the younger guys,

What concerns me is the guy he plays behind, Eric Gray, didnt see the field against A & M although he was not on COVID protocol, such that if he doesn't see the field in 2021, Chandler would have been right there to pick up some of the chores

Never understood this...Early in his career here they threw to him...IIRC he took 2 to the house. He always seemed good in space when they threw to him and the last 2 years it's like they forgot about him in the passing game.
When you only average 204 yards/game in the air a LOT of options were overlooked.Agree that Ty was a great receiver out of the backfield but Our O was so bad that everyone’s stat line suffered.

Reactions: vol1981
Agree. Somebody will definitely want him. Guys with 2,000 yards rushing don’t grow on trees. He always showed up and played hard. He probably was going to see his carries drop next year in a crowded backfield though.
Good football player and team mate as well.

Great person too. He'll be successful at whatever he does going forward.

Next year, people will blame the plethora of transfers for the lack of production on the field, even though they were blaming "Butch's recruits" for the lack of production these last three seasons.
Butch? Hell, you’ve got some that still blame Majors. The whole forest for the tree thing..., imo.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back