'21 TX WR Keithron Lee (Texas commit)

That offer list though, yikes
Don’t worry. I mentioned these very Low rated recruits yesterday and engineerVOL and Tennessee golfer really impressed me with their football knowledge. Hopefully they will stop by and help us out again.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Don’t worry. I mentioned these very Low rated recruits yesterday and engineerVOL and Tennessee golfer really impressed me with their football knowledge. Hopefully they will stop by and help us out again.
I’ll let Pruitt and Tee Martin do that for me. Oh look those guys offered him. Good enough for me.

This how you do it, don’t mind helping you boys out, @engineerVOL and @Tennessee Golfer.

I’m lost. What I do?

I don’t know what I did, but I’ve wanted an excuse to use this gif, been too long..
C0220405-DE30-42F3-875A-FACFB5C09B08.gif
side note: I don’t know anything about football recruits. Don’t listen to me.

I’m lost. What I do?

I don’t know what I did, but I’ve wanted an excuse to use this gif, been too long..
View attachment 320380
side note: I don’t know anything about football recruits. Don’t listen to me.
Just blame me on posters that hide behind naming others out while not really responding to them. Did I do wrong 😁?

I asked why we are offering low ranked recruits so far in advance for next year? Just asking a question and then the pile on began.

Reactions: engineerVOL
I asked why we are offering low ranked recruits so far in advance for next year? Just asking a question and then the pile on began.

Ah gotcha. Well I remember now I was just taken aback since it was the game thread mane!

VN Store

Back