6-0
CLASS OF 19
ROUND ROCK, TX
(CEDAR RIDGE)

Jaylen Ellis, Cedar Ridge, Wide Receiver

Rivals.com

Jaylen Ellis - Hudl

Last edited:
Only about 15 minutes from me. Might have to go check out a game or 2 this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Get with Niedermeyer. He will make sure you pack your bags accordingly.

Haha right. 15 minutes is a long way. I may need to pack a suitcase. You know in case the car breaks down or something. :)

"They’re always hitting me up, every day, Coach Pruitt is always texting me,” Ellis revealed. “Being able to build that relationship has been really cool.”

-RTI

Ellis is committed to Baylor, but plans on taking an official visit to Tennessee this season.

Reactions: 3 people
If we get this kid to flip...this will be a great pickup. Good offer list.

Starting to believe Pruitt just loves kids whose names start with J. Especially Jaylen, but not excluding Jaydon, Jalil, etc.

Yes , I'm being sarcastic.

Starting to believe Pruitt just loves kids whose names start with J. Especially Jaylen, but not excluding Jaydon, Jalil, etc.

Well, it's not like Jeremy starts with a G.
You've broken the code.

probably 113 today in the devils taint that is waco...id want out of that.

Record highs in Austin today. Absolutely brutal. So of course I lit some charcoal and grilled burgers. Cause standing next to fire in 105 degree weather is smart. Hahaha. Still worth it.

It's not sarcasm. It's truth.

Record highs in Austin today. Absolutely brutal. So of course I lit some charcoal and grilled burgers. Cause standing next to fire in 105 degree weather is smart. Hahaha. Still worth it.

Probably feels cooler next to the grill, until it melts at least.

Reactions: 1 person
"They’re always hitting me up, every day, Coach Pruitt is always texting me,” Ellis revealed. “Being able to build that relationship has been really cool.”

-RTI

Ellis is committed to Baylor, but plans on taking an official visit to Tennessee this season.

:good!:

Reactions: OneVolNation
Cooled you down huh?

Yeah. Haha. And this dust cloud from Africa that's just sitting here getting everyone sick. Brutal here right now. This kid should probably go to Tennessee to get away from it.

VN Store

Back