'19 TX WR Jaylen Ellis (Baylor signee)

I was talking about Chattanooga 10-15 years ago. I lived and grew up there. That's not a good thing to be compared too. Now if it had been said Chattanooga today, I would agree.

10-15 years ago you only went downtown to get shot or go to Aquarium. now at least you have things to do.
Our company opened an office down there in 2010. There was a lot going for it as far back as the early 2000's, but by 2010 you could see the vision starting to take shape. I contemplated moving there back then if the circumstances would've been right. Just an example, but they have great dedication to the right types of public infrastructure and redevelopment. It's an impressive town today, but that vision was first started 20 years ago.

Our company opened an office down there in 2010. There was a lot going for it as far back as the early 2000's, but by 2010 you could see the vision starting to take shape. I contemplated moving there back then if the circumstances would've been right. Just an example, but they have great dedication to the right types of public infrastructure and redevelopment. It's an impressive town today, but that vision was first started 20 years ago.
20 years ago it was still crap. 2010 is not 10 years ago. Chattanooga had the waterfront, Aquarium, and like a block or two out from there. you had some other islands around the Choo Choo and the like. but for the most part there was nothing there. I worked downtown from 2006 to about 2010. nothing to do there.

again, now it is completely different.

20 years ago it was still crap. 2010 is not 10 years ago. Chattanooga had the waterfront, Aquarium, and like a block or two out from there. you had some other islands around the Choo Choo and the like. but for the most part there was nothing there. I worked downtown from 2006 to about 2010. nothing to do there.

again, now it is completely different.
Yet that vision and transformation began two decades ago. Redevelopment Board, infrastructure, etc. were all changed around that time. This stuff doesn't happen in a day.

Yet that vision and transformation began two decades ago. Redevelopment Board, infrastructure, etc. were all changed around that time. This stuff doesn't happen in a day.
I am well aware. watched it happen. just like with football, you don't want to compare yourself to possible up and comers. you want to be compared to the established places.

So, the entire 2019 recruiting class knows that we are missing speed on the outside, and we missed on the two that would give us that deep threat in Payton and Ellis. I'm rolling on run flat right now......

VN Store

Back