'19 TX WR Jalen Curry

Eat **** lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys - caught up with Jalen Curry for a minute this week to talk to him about his recent official visit Tennessee and where his head is at with a couple of other teams involved with him this spring. Auburn was his first offer way back when, and they are still hanging around... seems as though Ole Miss is making up some ground quickly with him, and LSU is still working on him and close friend/teammate Grant Gunnell. He said that a Top 5 is coming, I would expect the Vols to be a heavy contender with him going forward - particularly after his visit - and we'll see him again in action later this summer at the Five-Star Challenge.

-Nick Krueger, Rivals

Reactions: 4 people
Why is he not interested in TX schools or is it the other way around?

Texas A&M was thought to be the leader in his recruitment prior to his commitment to Florida State. I think that was pretty common knowledge among the other in-state schools and even though I think he has offers from all of them, the motivation wasn't real high to try and wrestle him away from that theory. Interesting now it seems as though Jimbo has sort of changed some of the things he's gearing up to offensively out at A&M and things haven't really seemed to get back off the ground between Curry and the Aggies despite it looking like all the ingredients were in place... Now it just kind of seems that all parties are a little too far down the river in the separate ways they have all gone and he's just headed to some SEC school.

-Nick Krueger

Reactions: 2 people
Why is he not interested in TX schools or is it the other way around?

-Nick Krueger

So, wait. Jimbo recruited him at FSU to the point of commitment, but there’s not much mutual interest at A&M? Strange.

Must be Jimbo’s unbuttoned shirt or blank trophy scaring Curry off.

VN Store

Back