'19 TX WR Jalen Curry

I think he’s shameless in soliciting his “services”. That’s not my bag. And Tulane has been keeping me pretty busy. You know, for money. I’m keeping an eye on things tho.

I'm glad Tulane is keeping you busy man! Glad you are keeping an eye out. The guy looked young in his Twitter picture so I'd assume the "shameless in soliciting his services" is probably extremely true.

However, don't know why players would go to a guy who literally has on his Twitter "Vol Insider," as a player I wouldn't want my stuff out there the way he puts it out.

I'm glad Tulane is keeping you busy man! Glad you are keeping an eye out. The guy looked young in his Twitter picture so I'd assume the "shameless in soliciting his services" is probably extremely true.

However, don't know why players would go to a guy who literally has on his Twitter "Vol Insider," as a player I wouldn't want my stuff out there the way he puts it out.

Thanks man! Yeah, I think so.

Yeah, I have no idea. Everything about that kids twitter persona is so obnoxious.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
I know when we went after Maurer, i was worried he would just jump ship and had wished we would have taken Howell instead but with the way he is trying to recruit for us, i have to say I'm glad we got him now over Howell.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I know when we went after Maurer, i was worried he would just jump ship and had wished we would have taken Howell instead but with the way he is trying to recruit for us, i have to say I'm glad we got him now over Howell.

With that dumpster fire down at "Free Shoes" you'd think Howell would be calling CJP like, "hey I want in......"

With that dumpster fire down at "Free Shoes" you'd think Howell would be calling CJP like, "hey I want in......"

Howell did want in back in late spring / early summer, but Helton didn't want him. He may not have the perfect size that they want, but he's definitely one of my favorite QB prospects in this class. Reminds me a lot of Aaron Murray.

Reactions: sonofUT62
I think he’s shameless in soliciting his “services”. That’s not my bag. And Tulane has been keeping me pretty busy. You know, for money. I’m keeping an eye on things tho.
giphy.gif

Keyton, however feels confident about a 2019 wide receiver that is currently uncommitted.
” We are trying to get Boobie (Jalen Curry). I think he is going to come” Keyton said of the four star wide out from Houston (TX). Curry would be a major addition for Jeremy Pruitt’s 2019 class as they look to add at least one more receiver.

He also followed a girl to Cal.
Wait I thought Wharton took Dillon Bates girlfriend with him to Cal. And from my understanding he was always a high character kid, he just really liked playing for Tampa bay's OC. And when Butch fired him Vic transferred to a team that puts the ball in the air. He also ended up earning a starting position his freshman year and scoring in the bowl game that year so I don't think playing time was an issue.

Reactions: Volsdeep4

VN Store

Back