'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

Tennessee did offer Wyoming transfer receiver Isaiah Neyor on Thursday. Neyor has heard from plenty of schools including Baylor and Texas A&M. Neyor is from Arlington, Texas. Distance from home might be a factor this time around as he didn’t have many options in Texas coming out of high school.
Playing in the SEC is definitely intriguing to Neyor who said he would like to make his decision in the next three weeks, but added if he could take a visit or two that would be appealing. Tennessee’s staff has no prior relationship with Neyor and what does Neyor know about the Vols?
-Vq

Id like our chances a lot more had USC not offered. We keep saying receivers are gonna kill to play here. This will be a good test.

In Riley’s offense it will be a lot harder to get elite WRs and QBs out of California now.

It may well be harder due to location, location location, but the perception of the Pac 12 as a whole will still have a lot of quality players looking for more exposure in more highly thought of conferences and ours is at the top though the Big 10 seems to be the biggest current benefactor. Cherry picking should still be an option as we seem in good shape with our QB of choice next year.

I was shocked that Rivals shows half as many 4-5 star kids there as in FL less than GA by 7 or so.

I hope we get this guy. He would be a great replacement for Javonta Payton. But, taking 4 WRs from high school and this guy (potentially), says the coaches aren't very confident with who's on the roster currently.

Does make you wonder. I think the talent is there, but they must not be making the progress that would be expected.

I hope we get this guy. He would be a great replacement for Javonta Payton. But, taking 4 WRs from high school and this guy (potentially), says the coaches aren't very confident with who's on the roster currently.
No it doesn’t. It means you load up on as many talented options as possible. Bama is about 3-4 deep in 5 star RBs. They took Gibbs.

VN Store

Back