'24 TX WR Bryant Wesco (Clemson commit)

My hair has changed color significantly since the last time we signed a five-star receiver.
I cant remember the kids name that was from GA and committed to Dooley. Preston something. Was he the last one we've had?

A name that has popped up more this week is highly rated 2024 WR Bryant Wesco. Kelsey Pope did stop by to check on him, and Wesco confirmed to Volquest he will take an official visit to Tennessee the weekend of June 23rd. In checking with multiple people in the Midwest, Wesco wants to go somewhere he is going to catch the football frequently. Hence, the interest in Tennessee. The official visit in June will be vital in maintaining staying power here. It feels like a long shot early on, but so have others before they made it to campus.
-VQ

Don’t think we’re a factor there. Don’t see him ending up anywhere but OSU. Brian Hartline usually gets the WRs he wants
You may be right, and if that is the criteria for the list of WRs, then I get it. I thought we were just listing guys we were recruiting at WR. I've also believed for a while that he's a Buckeye. Hard to deny their success with WRs.

Another name to watch is Koby Young, a 3* WR from New Orleans. Not sure how far down our list he is, but he likes Tennessee and has offers from LSU, Bama, FSU, Oklahoma, Texas, and A&M. I feel like we'd probably have to whiff on some others before we'd take him, but another name to tuck away.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back