'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

If we say it and think it enough, at some point the universe will answer. Haven't you read or watched The Secret. I can prove it works. People have been saying "he gone" in reference to top recruits for a few years, and guess what? They don't come. It can't hurt to try the opposite. Now say it with me BOT.... He's a Vol, He's a Vol, He's a Vol!!!!!

If we say it and think it enough, at some point the universe will answer. Haven't you read or watched The Secret. I can prove it works. People have been saying "he gone" in reference to top recruits for a few years, and guess what? They don't come. It can't hurt to try the opposite. Now say it with me BOT.... He's a Vol, He's a Vol, He's a Vol!!!!!

I think we need to start with a smaller test case, just to prove the concept.

"BruisedOrange meets a special lady ... BruisedOrange meets a special lady ... BruisedOrange meets a special lady."

C'mon, everybody! Keep it up for one week and let's see what happens!"

Ole boy has us manifesting recruits lol. Love it

VN Store

Back