'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

We need a complement back to Gray but I feel like this guy wants to me the guy and only that so with the DC at Tennessee I doubt he comes here
Pruitt wants ALL the studs. Every dang one. They can figure out who gets to play.

He wasn't afraid to go all-in after Haynes King, despite having HB in the fold. He doesn't gaf.

What would be absolutely awesome is if Evans finally made a decision and held a big whoop-de-doo press conference with all the fanfare, ball caps and subterfuge, and announced that he was taking his talents to... Utah State. Whaaaa??

Funny thing is, I don’t think I would find it all that shocking.

I’ve been one that has semi-defensed the kid and have definitely wanted him to pick Tennessee. But I’m almost to the point where I don’t want him. Or at least don’t care one way or the other. That being said, it still baffles me that we haven’t been able to land an elite tailback in a good while. I was hoping for Treveyon Henderson, or at least to be in the running for him. But early signs aren’t good since we didn’t make his top schools list. I think we are ok with EG, and hopefully we will get in the picture with a stud in 2020 before it’s all said and done. I know we are in it for Cody Brown, and while I think he is good, he doesn’t wow. At least my opinion. At this point maybe just hoping we have football at all this year is what we should be worried about.

I just don’t understand what is going on in this kid’s head. He’s had time to make this decision 20 times by now.
Something else at play here IMO. I’ve no idea what that could be.

I just don’t understand what is going on in this kid’s head. He’s had time to make this decision 20 times by now.
Something else at play here IMO. I’ve no idea what that could be.

Kid is a whack job if you ask me. While I would like to have him, I am not so sure the juice is worth the squeeze if you know what I mean. This guy is truly bizarre. I do think the longer he waits the more likely he will be not to choose TN. And if he doesn’t come here, I honestly don’t care. I would rather have a guy that really wants to be here and has his head screwed on straight.

Kid is a whack job if you ask me. While I would like to have him, I am not so sure the juice is worth the squeeze if you know what I mean. This guy is truly bizarre. I do think the longer he waits the more likely he will be not to choose TN. And if he doesn’t come here, I honestly don’t care. I would rather have a guy that really wants to be here and has his head screwed on straight.
Totally agree. Very strange sequence of events here. I don’t care anymore either.
But I will keep checking this thread every day or so.

Nothing has changed here! This was always expected to be a “see where he shows up in May” situation. He can’t sign a LOI and can’t enroll anywhere until mini-term.

Nothing has changed here! This was always expected to be a “see where he shows up in May” situation. He can’t sign a LOI and can’t enroll anywhere until mini-term.
The worry was he would visit UF and sign a FAA, which would have put us out of the race for good.

I think this mess actually helps us. He keeps training in Nashville and we aren't far away. In a better position than most.

The worry was he would visit UF and sign a FAA, which would have put us out of the race for good.

I think this mess actually helps us. He keeps training in Nashville and we aren't far away. In a better position than most.
Yeah but even an FAA isn’t binding...he could sign one with every team recruiting him and then show up where he wants. I’m just confused as to why people are getting impatient and acting like there’s continuing drama here...everything is going as expected or better

VN Store

Back