'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Your initial joke would’ve been fine if you hadn’t followed it up with true douchebagery. We’re all just hanging out, trying to have a good time, and see what stud recruits might be suiting up in Orange in the coming falls.

What are you doing here man?
I got attacked for my initial joke. I never became a douche bag. That's how they responded by calling me that while some saw it for the sarcasm it was. I always have a great time in here but some take this way too seriously. So if you act like a child, I am going to call you out.

I got attacked for my initial joke. I never became a douche bag. That's how they responded by calling me that while some saw it for the sarcasm it was. I always have a great time in here but some take this way too seriously. So if you act like a child, I am going to call you out.
If being told you have “stupiditis” or any of those memes is your version of being “attacked” then man I gotta say you might be in the wrong place.

Its a message board. You post something like that and expected everyone on here to read your mind. If that's your sarcasm your not good at it.

Jokes are supposed to at least be funny, dirty, corny, etc.

There are several.of us that are really good at this **it. You're apparently not one of them....JMO.TIFWIW.

Okay to call out others, but expect to be also. Take it for a loss and go forward.

ttfn.

This is going to go down as the worst player thread ever due to the longevity of the recruitment and it being post-NSD with no other sports to follow.

A quick review of the last 10 pages:

“Florida lock!”
“You’re a douche!”
“No you are, idiot!”
“What are UT’s chances?”
“Kiffin paid him!”
“Coronavirus!”
“You’re a douche!”
“No, that’s you!!”
Insert 75 off topic posts or pointless arguments in between those.

We need a complement back to Gray but I feel like this guy wants to me the guy and only that so with the DC at Tennessee I doubt he comes here

VN Store

Back