'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Hell, he doesn't even know. Seems to me like this kid might be trying to milk every cent he can from willing bagmen.

I don't blame him but damn.....make a decision already!

Kind of agree. But with signing day having come and went...I don’t see the point. Flirting with all these schools really does help raise his profile. But what’s the use now? Signing day has come and went. Just choose a school already

@Atlanta VOL

What’s your thoughts on timeline here?
Tifwiw but OM site said Evans said on IG live announcement at 8 pm (would assume 8 central, 9 est).

Color me skeptical but who knows. Announcing in February, holding on for 4 months will make someone have heart issues, almost would be better if he picked elsewhere then flip him in May.

SIAP but the visit he is supposed to be taking in March, is that supposed to be here or somewhere else...or do we even know?
He said several teams where now trying to get in the recruitment, didn’t say which new school he would give the last OV. Basically open to anyone who has room left.

But, also supposedly said an announcement may come as early as tonight. WELCOME to Zach Evans... ;)

He said several teams where now trying to get in the recruitment, didn’t say which new school he would give the last OV. Basically open to anyone who has room left.

But, also supposedly said an announcement may come as early as tonight. WELCOME to Zach Evans... ;)
Cool, maybe someone will tune in, confirm and stop by to give us an update. I almost don’t care anymore tbh. If we get him, good. If we don’t, meh.
GBO!!

Reactions: govols10302bb

This kid never stops with the crazy does he. Commit tonight maybe, but prefaces it by saying my recruitment is still 💰💰💰open, after I commit.

Reactions: SCRocket
This kid never stops with the crazy does he. Commit tonight maybe, but prefaces it by saying my recruitment is still 💰💰💰open, after I commit.
I mean where's the evidence the kid actually said any of that? Rumors never stop with the crazy but they sometimes stop short of reality.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Is this guy really worth the drama? He’s like the hot crazy chick that plays the games and gives a couple 60 minute dominate performances but is usually gone by the season’s end...
4E0BF43E-5C9D-4E88-BB71-8AB5048918DF.gif

When is Zach supposed to announce?
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back