'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Jaws guy acting like Florida signed better class then uga, bama, LSU, osu, etc.....Crazy hype for being 8-10 best
I get it, pretty good class but cmon man
I think fl will be good but if say their at best 3 toughest team on our schedule this year, maybe 4th depending on how OK turns out

Short correct response here is...Fear!..Jermey MuthaF**kin Pruitt is putting Fear into the sec East and sec conference.Saban knows it,Kirby knows it and Danny boy knows it...fasten your seatbelt.

1580991055872.gif

Man alive is this some wishful thinking. Florida and Mullen have an outstanding class, addressed every position except RB (but landed a consensus 5* transfer in RB Lorenzo Lingard a few weeks ago), finished in the top 7 or 8 on EVERY recruiting service. The D-line haul and the DB haul is among the best ever at UF, certainly since the Meyer days. Mullen also added great players at WR and signed the best LB in Florida in 5-star Derek Wingo. Oh, and added two other consensus 5* players via transfer which you won’t see in the rankings.

The only disappointment today was losing safety Tae Williams to Miami. That one hurt because most thought he was a lay-up to Florida. UF wanted Beckwith too, but being honest, that would have been nothing but greed on UF’s part as they’re loaded at TE. Kyle Pitts is the best TE in America and Keon Zipperer is a stud who’s next in line. Congrats to UT on Beckwith, he’s a stud.
9D917808-B947-48ED-9535-DBC6FE15CCA5.gif

I grew up in the 90s but I was an anomaly in that even then I realized that Alabama was the real enemy. Florida is a strong and compelling second with a case to be made for being the team worth hating the most. With Alabama I hate a lot of their fans and Saban, but generally their players conduct themselves well. With Florida, their players are always the biggest pricks imaginable. They always have a few guys who deserve to be taken down a few pegs. I hate the Dawgs too but fail to see how they could be anywhere near as hated as Bama or Florida. The only exception is if you lived in Georgia.

The UT hate chart should look like this. Alabama >Florida>>>>>>>>Georgia.

Try living in FL.

What is it with the Gator mouth breathers?
They're like the orphan kid in class with no friends, constant disruption and have only hand me downs.
They brag and squawk trying to convince you (more themsleves) that they are liked and cool. But its just insecurity and pathetic sadness.

F 'em.
Along w uga and bama and vandy and uk....
F 'em all

I hate UF.
You may ask, "How much do you hate them?"

Well, If they were playing the Powers of Hell, and Hitler was their OC, Sadaam Hussein their DC, and the HC was Satan himself ... I'd pull for the Powers of Hell.
Just sayin' ...
You may be my new best friend........and we've never met.

You gotta like where we are rn now with Evans.

Hope so. At this point, it shouldn't be much more from our staff with a full court press. What else is there to say.

We want you, will help you, no matter what, but, it's up to you, just like this choice where to go to college.

Saw Chizick on Finebaum, and he said, you tell the recruit what he wants to hear, sorry not sorry, this is what happens and is the reality, no matter what or how much you think you can't. You don't, you don't get these 18 year old self centered kids to enroll.

I can't argue as he knows what he is talking about, but, I would think that we shouldn't be doing this with this kid. And, I hope we aren't.

Hope so. At this point, it shouldn't be much more from our staff with a full court press. What else is there to say.

We want you, will help you, no matter what, but, it's up to you, just like this choice where to go to college.

Saw Chizick on Finebaum, and he said, you tell the recruit what he wants to hear, sorry not sorry, this is what happens and is the reality, no matter what or how much you think you can't. You don't, you don't get these 18 year old self centered kids to enroll.

I can't argue as he knows what he is talking about, but, I would think that we shouldn't be doing this with this kid. And, I hope we aren't.
We are, and so is every other team. Anybody who thinks we are not telling them what they want to hear is deluding themselves. Have you ever noticed in those airport interviews how many kids say the coaches told them they were the kid the coaches really wanted the most for position XYZ on the field. Then next week another player, same position, exact same answer at the airport. Coaches are not going to recruit kids and tell them “Hey Billy Bob, we think you are an okay player, and if the other 7 kids we value more than you turn us down we want you. That is assuming no one hits the transfer portal that we like better than you as well.”

Reactions: tennvols77
You see the threads already

Pruitt didn’t Evans so we lost by 14
If Pruitt got Evans he scores on that play
Evans gets us to Atlanta and a NC, thanks Pruitt.

Who’s to say that Evans wouldn’t be in on that play (as opposed to grey) and fumble when grey would’ve held onto the ball and made a quick jump cut to beat the defender in front of him and walk in for a td. Lol. You never know how these kids are going to play out. Obviously, if the staff are comfortable the kid will keep his nose clean you take him. He’s super talented. But he’s also “played the game” hard. Going to every camp out there and making coaches covet him boost up how recruiting profile. If grey had camped at bama, uga, Ohio state etc...and lead all those staffs to believe he wanted to be there and waiting till nsd to commit he’d have been ranked higher than he ultimately was. But I’d take the proven commodity (and really high character kid) over Evans any day. Would it be good to have them both? Yes. But would we definitely be better off with both? Not necessarily

Does Brice really still have connections? And if so, why? I thought he was outta the game.
Not really. He’s been off the mark a lot since he left the VQ and 247. Makes me wonder if Callahan and Hubbs set him up for success when Brice was working for them

We are, and so is every other team. Anybody who thinks we are not telling them what they want to hear is deluding themselves. Have you ever noticed in those airport interviews how many kids say the coaches told them they were the kid the coaches really wanted the most for position XYZ on the field. Then next week another player, same position, exact same answer at the airport. Coaches are not going to recruit kids and tell them “Hey Billy Bob, we think you are an okay player, and if the other 7 kids we value more than you turn us down we want you. That is assuming no one hits the transfer portal that we like better than you as well.”

Chizik also said got to be careful in today's technological day because your lies come out and can burn your reputation though.

I hate UF.
You may ask, "How much do you hate them?"

Well, If they were playing the Powers of Hell, and Hitler was their OC, Sadaam Hussein their DC, and the HC was Satan himself ... I'd pull for the Powers of Hell.
Just sayin' ...

With a coaching staff like that, they really need all the support they can get. Satan has the longest resume but his career win loss record is pear-shaped.

I think Hitler has some assistant coaches who would be better suited for the OC role (ex. Von Braun or Rommel) depending on if you want ball control or an air raid.

Saddam is a poor DC anyway you look at it. You need a defense running to the ball not away from it.

Brice is still connected but Evans is so wishy washy he could change his mind when he wakes up this morning. Even if he announces for TN today that by no means guarantees he shows up on TN campus to play Football. It does mean we lead for him at the present time though which is better than nothing

😂. The kid played 1 game and ran it all over the field, he later turned an ankle or something, became disenchanted with a Miami program in disarray and wanted to leave. The HS kids are 18, Lingard is 19, but you’ve written him off after 1 game where he killed it. Got it.
Why are you here?

T5dcmNf.gif

Who’s to say that Evans wouldn’t be in on that play (as opposed to grey) and fumble when grey would’ve held onto the ball and made a quick jump cut to beat the defender in front of him and walk in for a td. Lol. You never know how these kids are going to play out. Obviously, if the staff are comfortable the kid will keep his nose clean you take him. He’s super talented. But he’s also “played the game” hard. Going to every camp out there and making coaches covet him boost up how recruiting profile. If grey had camped at bama, uga, Ohio state etc...and lead all those staffs to believe he wanted to be there and waiting till nsd to commit he’d have been ranked higher than he ultimately was. But I’d take the proven commodity (and really high character kid) over Evans any day. Would it be good to have them both? Yes. But would we definitely be better off with both? Not necessarily

It was a shot at the turncoats if Tennessee doesent get Evans lol

VN Store

Back