'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I wouldn’t even get worked up on this recruitment. If he comes then we get a stud Rb that we hope makes it game day and through 3 seasons. If we don’t then we still have a solid enough stable of backs to win games and try to land a big one next class

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I am old and do not care for abbreviations KG,MW or anything else where one has to guess what one is talking about .My appreciation for the one poster who actually advised me what IG stood for.Hell for all I knew IG could have stood for instant gratification,Inspector general,invalid groping,etc
Haha. If you don’t understand some of these abbreviations you just ask. One of these rednecks will eventually answer.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
You not risin' above ?
No.. No I'm not. I don't see anyway UGA takes 3 RBS in this class. This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever listened to. He (like many others) is so arrogant when it comes to UGA. I LOVE my Dawgs but cmon man we aren't getting every recruit and winning nattys every year 🙄

No.. No I'm not. I don't see anyway UGA takes 3 RBS in this class. This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever listened to. He (like many others) is so arrogant when it comes to UGA. I LOVE my Dawgs but cmon man we aren't getting every recruit and winning nattys every year 🙄

He ain't heavy he's your brother ....

jk .... he's an idiot

Wow! Butch is back? Wish we had coaches that knew how to utilize their talent like a Jeremy Pruitt and a Jim Chaney
To be fair he said come to Tennessee and be the next AK.. well AK at Tenn was not used like he should have been. No I don't think the new staff is that dumb but that's how Kamara was used at Tenn

Stop being so negative guy. Rise ABOVE it!!

hahaha dude is insane

One of the replys said Rivals just bumped the foggin curs to #1 in team rankings. (didn't read this psycho's headline thread post)

I just checked, they did. 2020 Team Rankings

This crazy dude is making Uncle LouTube almost watchable compared to him.

Just another reason to work harder Coach Pruitt! Go Vols!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back