'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Makes me wonder where Trey got his info cause usually he repeats it from within here. LOL But anyway, I thought CP was going to wait until after UG visit? If he does go in tomorrow to visit family he must feel real good about it.
Quiet period starts the 2nd (only contact is if a player visits a university) then the dead period starts the 3rd (zero contact). So if CJP goes in home it’ll have to be next week.

To be blunt if our staff can't sell our oline and land this guy, complete and total failure.

img.gif

Makes me wonder where Trey got his info cause usually he repeats it from within here. LOL But anyway, I thought CP was going to wait until after UG visit? If he does go in tomorrow to visit family he must feel real good about it.
Wonder if he is meeting the family at school? Wouldn’t count as an in home. Could be beneficial meeting at the school to include his family and other support system members of ZE.

Bags of cash tend to soothe old wounds.
We don't have bags of cash? I agree with others that this recruitment is going until June, so no need to slash your wrists over a VQ interview. I just find it weird if we are in fact being outbid. We have as much money as anybody. We have Fulmer back in charge. If we lose out on Evans, it should not be because we couldn't keep pace financially.

Last edited:
Bama isn’t going to land Evans. What a total failure. They should fire their entire staff.

Some people just aren’t made for recruiting...
Clemsons even worse. They’ve played in 4 National championships in the last 5 years and won 2 of them. Yet had to settle for the #2 RB and whiffed entirely on Evans the #1 RB. Couldn’t even sell him on playing for a natty every season. What losers.

VN Store

Back