'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don’t know why he wants to say Ga didn’t recruit bailey. It’s weird. Y’all know I’m not a liar, and I can say with 100% certainty they tried to get him to hold off on committing and visit them and they have been trying to flip him until he signed.
Yep, and they made a last minute push for Hudson Card at Texas as well. They must not feel real confident in Carson Beck.

No doubt. He had no other choice but meet the defender at that point and I'd much rather the defender, than our RB, be the one getting thumped. He's that good. Run around all day, but when forced, he can blow a defender off the ball. That is special.
A thumper that can fly... a fast JJ!

Reactions: Devo182
I honestly don’t see a better situation for a stud RB at any other team in the country. Chaney has proven he knows how to get RB’s to the league, Pruitt has proven if you’re the best you get the rock. 100k stadium with the best fan base in the game, fresh start, oh yeah and the best O-Line in the country with a pro-type 5 star QB that isn’t gonna be stealing carries. If this kid is smart “Thump City” will be his new home!

I honestly don’t see a better situation for a stud RB at any other team in the country. Chaney has proven he knows how to get RB’s to the league, Pruitt has proven if you’re the best you get the rock. 100k stadium with the best fan base in the game, fresh start, oh yeah and the best O-Line in the country with a pro-type 5 star QB that isn’t gonna be stealing carries. If this kid is smart “Thump City” will be his new home!
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back