'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

So we’re just not supposed to talk about recruits until they sign with us?

Didn't say that. You an discuss whomever you like. But the talk of whom Evans is going to room with at UT, when he hasn't even OV'd here, is just LOL.

Why are you even on this forum if that’s the case 🤡

For the bad puns and TWSS jokes. Why else?

Video of him fighting another recruit went viral.
BT or Banks would've been better analogies than Trey IMO. But I agree with yer original point. I'm sure there are many kids who need some character guidance, like Evans seems to, currently on the team. Not to mention guys that Pruitt has recruited and or coached at Alabama, FSU and Georgia. Jalen Ramsey comes to mind as just one possible example. I'm 99.9% positive that Pruitt helped guide more than a few kids with worse issues than Evans into the good college players and probably even a few into the league. It's not like he's loading up the team with the Kiffin 09 class here guys. Most of every class he's signed here has been pretty high character guys who can help guide the ones who need it.

So does a majority of y’alls board want to take Evans and see what happens?
Sure. I would rather take someone who could never play a down but also win the Heisman instead of take someone who will more than likely start special teams and maybe start a year with one of the last two spots in our class.

VN Store

Back