'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

After the UGA fiasco I am sure he was a little gun shy so to speak. I have no issues with him going to TCU. Glad he contacted our coaches on his decision. I think he respected how our coaches treated him and they respected his decision, unlike Bowl Cut & UGA ! :cool:

VFL...GBO

TCU fans are hurt.

“He will probably end up at Bama or A&M”

“Who else will let ZE limit himself to 15 carries and take himself out of games? I wouldn’t think any of the blue blood coaches would.”

“Zach Evans is draft eligible next year. Perhaps he thinks he’s ready for the next level and doesn’t really care about college ball at all. Look at his history. Why did he come to TCU in the first place vs Georgia? They are on the cusp of winning a NC and he could have been a heisman candidate. This always seemed fishy to me how we ended up with him.”

“wouldn't be entirely shocked to see Evans transfer nowhere and play nowhere next year. It was extremely effective for Chase, there's probably enough tape on Evans after this season.”

TCU fans are hurt.

“Who else will let ZE limit himself to 15 carries and take himself out of games? I wouldn’t think any of the blue blood coaches would.”

“Zach Evans is draft eligible next year. Perhaps he thinks he’s ready for the next level and doesn’t really care about college ball at all. Look at his history. Why did he come to TCU in the first place vs Georgia? They are on the cusp of winning a NC and he could have been a heisman candidate. This always seemed fishy to me how we ended up with him.”

“wouldn't be entirely shocked to see Evans transfer nowhere and play nowhere next year. It was extremely effective for Chase, there's probably enough tape on Evans after this season.”
It would definitely be on brand for him to just take a year off haha

TCU fans are hurt.

Bama won’t take him, A&M might but they’ve recruited VERY well at RB as of recent and may see no need to. If I were betting right now I’d say Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back