'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

He was trained early, CJP made him do push up for stepping in the Power T in the locker room. He and I were pinned by Fulmer and Condredge during a VFL ceremony i participated in during a game back in 2011.
Love the push up pic

I know his recruitment has been a bit of a headache but what if he shows up on campus this fall
Would be a tough choice between him and JTD for the last spot, imo, assuming we can get either.

I've been enamored with ZE's talents all along and he could have the most 3-4 year impact, but JTS could make a huge difference from day 1...🤔

Would be a tough choice between him and JTD for the last spot, imo, assuming we can get either.

I've been enamored with ZE's talents all along and he could have the most 3-4 year impact, but JTS could make a huge difference from day 1...🤔
If I had to choose Daniel's. Gray Jordan Chandler can carry the load if needed. And who knows. Banks could be back as well

Reactions: Devo182
With Brown the future. ZE isn't quite...a necessity.

JTD is starting to feel like one.
Here's my thinking. Evans makes a good position group elite. Daniel's makes an average below average inconsistent group good to great. Which is the difference between 8 wins and 10? Better QB play

With Brown the future. ZE isn't quite...a necessity.

JTD is starting to feel like one.

ZE is priority even with Brown. Gray is nice and Brown would be too. But Evans is a level above.

And a strong run game helps a pass game.

Hats off to VFL Tim Jordan and Ty Chandler but they don’t strike fear in Defensive Coordinators.

Here's my thinking. Evans makes a good position group elite. Daniel's makes an average below average inconsistent group good to great. Which is the difference between 8 wins and 10? Better QB play
Yeah, but HB could have better QB play especially behind that line with those great backs. Doesn't matter how we get there just so we do.

Reactions: Easttnken
Right on. Football is a "weak link sport". Upgrade your weakest spots first and foremost. Not like basketball (considered a strong link sport) where 1 guy can voluntarily take over.

ZE is priority even with Brown. Gray is nice and Brown would be too. But Evans is a level above.

And a strong run game helps a pass game.

Hats off to VFL Tim Jordan and Ty Chandler but they don’t strike fear in Defensive Coordinators.
Oh I completely agree. Huge get. But since we can only take 1...I have to give edge to an elite qb. Just me

Ya'll... if ZE AND JTD decide to come, you can trust that CJP will find a way to make room. It might make a few people upset, but he will make room.
That would be insanely amazing...3 5* transfers in 1 offseason. Just not sure it can happen now. Last Rivals said we just had 1 spot.

At one point, in December, we had a max possibility of 27 spots...I think that possibility is gone now.

VN Store

Back