'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Lol? Favorites? Havent heard that yet.

Well, best returning QB in the SEC in Trask while UGA lost Fromm and a boatload if others to the NFL. UF only lost one NFL prospect to the draft out of 6 candidates. Deep and talented at every position, the big weakness for UF last year was o-line, should be a strength this year.

But again, Zach Evans to UT would be a difference-maker. Some of the best players I’ve seen are supposed “head cases.”

Reactions: BornAVol1963
Lol? Favorites? Havent heard that yet.

My mistake, my original post said “favorites to win the SEC” it should have said “SEC East.” I just saw that and edited it. You’re right, we would NOT be favored over Bama or LSU to win the SEC, but i do think we have a shot to be favored over UGA in the east. Not predicting it, a lot can happen between now and then, but I think it’ll be a close call.

Had forgotten about his transfer in January. Will the NCAA let him play in 2020?

He should have to sit for a year but who knows anymore with the NCAA. Kid was 5 star talent and played in Miami-Dade before moving up north but came in feeling entitled and a spot would be given to him and fell behind in the depth chart and left. He will see that competition is going to be a little rougher in the SEC then ACC with more talent all around him. Will be interesting to see if he gets his act together at UF because he is talented for sure.

Reactions: HouseDividedVol
Well, best returning QB in the SEC in Trask while UGA lost Fromm and a boatload if others to the NFL. UF only lost one NFL prospect to the draft out of 6 candidates. Deep and talented at every position, the big weakness for UF last year was o-line, should be a strength this year.

But again, Zach Evans to UT would be a difference-maker. Some of the best players I’ve seen are supposed “head cases.”
So, you have the best QB out of a really, really bad group? Ok.

Everyone else got worse, so by default youre better? Ok

Still dont see how youre better than a 9-3 or 10-2 team.

Youre my pick to go get your ass kicked in the SEC title game though.

Reactions: Volsurance
Him announcing would make me feel good but it doesn't mean much at this point. Atleast it currently appears that Ole Miss is the only school willing to compete with us at this point, but more might pop up after signing day.

UGA has outrecruited us both at SUCH a margin that they should be the favorites going forward until something changes. At this level of recruiting, their QB play is almost like Bama's in the early Saban days - it might not even matter. They are crazy loaded atm.

Their average recruit is above UF and us as we are above Mizzou/Arkansas. One of us could upset them, but they have the odds strongly on their side.

And while we get BAMA, Gators get LSU....UGA gets a very beatable/shaky Auburn. Hell, we beat Auburn during a transition season...we ain't beat Bama in a decade. Shiz isn't fair and you may even agree. UGA has its built-in advantages and it's silly. "Oh but we play Ga Tech"...🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
No, this is nuts:

variety_nuts.jpg.1080x0_q100_crop-scale.jpg
anigif_sub-buzz-10530-1506540798-4.gif

Gotta enroll this kid into bowling class ASAP
Lol I was going to have to take a bowling class because the skiing one I signed up for was cancelled due to lack of snow that quarter in order to stay full time..ended up taking a health range in motion type class that turned out to be interesting

Reactions: TrippieRedd
UGA has outrecruited us both at SUCH a margin that they should be the favorites going forward until something changes. At this level of recruiting, their QB play is almost like Bama's in the early Saban days - it might not even matter. They are crazy loaded atm.

Their average recruit is above UF and us as we are above Mizzou/Arkansas. One of us could upset them, but they have the odds strongly on their side.

And while we get BAMA, Gators get LSU....UGA gets a very beatable/shaky Auburn. Hell, we beat Auburn during a transition season...we ain't beat Bama in a decade. Shiz isn't fair and you may even agree. UGA has its built-in advantages and it's silly. "Oh but we play Ga Tech"...🤣😂🤣

Agree, I’m hoping Ga Tech improves under Collins enough to threaten Georgia down the road.

Although you gotta hand it to UGa for their recruiting, I don’t agree that they aren’t beatable on the field regularly by UF and UT. They’ve been dominated by the teams in the west; LSU has pounded them twice in a row and Bama has beaten them 3 or 4 times in a row. And don’t forget South Carolina beat them this past season and there was nothing flukey about that game. They lost to a mediocre Texas team in between. Fromm has picked Florida the last two seasons to play the best two games of his career, and yet both of those games were in doubt in the 4th quarter. Those two teams will be Mullen’s worst at UF.

So while talented, they have some obvious flaws with game day coaching.

VN Store

Back