TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

I’d like to see Tennessee go after 4* Cade Klubnik out of Westlake Texas. Kid is a winner and a pretty highly rated QB in the state of Texas. Although it’ll probably be a while before Tennessee has any clarity on the direction of the program lol. He’s a 2022 QB

Allen (TX) high school stadium was $60 million and McKinney had to go top that, though I don’t recall the amount - 70 I think.
Technically Allen’s doubled up after they found the crack in the foundation right after it opened...but that was on the contractor’s dime.

Probably not the happiest recruit since he wasn't ever offered a McDonalds Bag or any other sort of incentives.
The hook up would be with Sawyers. That‘s where it‘s at. I don’t know if that’s even open anymore, but it used to be the jam.

I mean we can’t even cheat right. Just filling McDs bags full of cash??? What is this the Miami Hurricanes of the 80’s?
Everybody in Knoxville is pushing back on this. Rucker pointed out that this is actually the one thing people are getting pissed about and denying. So while the jokes and memes are funny, I think maybe everybody needs to pump the brakes a little bit on this.

Reactions: Kristy* and VOLED
I hope he can redshirt to get stronger and learn the college level of play.
From what I have seen in that game he has trouble throwing over the line with that sidearm motion. His future would be as a defensive back in my opinion. If he he thought pass protection was bad there wait until he gets here.

From what I have seen in that game he has trouble throwing over the line with that sidearm motion. His future would be as a defensive back in my opinion. If he he thought pass protection was bad there wait until he gets here.
Bill Polian draft analysis of Lamar Jacksonesque.

VN Store

Back