TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Katy puts their QB under center and has been running the i-formation. They are just taking it to Cedar Hill in the trenches.

44-14 Katy

Edit: Ouch. Pick-6 on a screen. 51-14 Katy.

Katy puts their QB under center and has been running the i-formation. They are just taking it to Cedar Hill in the trenches.

44-14 Katy

Edit: Ouch. Pick-6 on a screen. 51-14 Katy.
Katy has been in the backfield all day. Completely took away all of Salter’s options including his feet.

Reactions: LittleVol
The Cedar Hill OL looks like TN’s OL at their worst. At one point, the announcer said, “The offensive line isn’t even slowly them down before they get to the backfield.”
And we’re supposed to expect him to come in here and under the same circumstances win 8 games? Yeah sure

The Cedar Hill OL looks like TN’s OL at their worst. At one point, the announcer said, “The offensive line isn’t even slowly them down before they get to the backfield.”
Katy always had good RBs and dominate DL
Not suprised with this result.

We've got a good one. I'm not worried about this game.

Katy always had good RBs and dominate DL
Not suprised with this result.

We've got a good one. I'm not worried about this game.
A school (Katy) doesn’t win 9 state championships in the highest TX division without an excellent program. Salter is a really good high school QB who should excel in college. I am excited to have him in Knoxville.

A school (Katy) doesn’t win 9 state championships in the highest TX division without an excellent program. Salter is a really good high school QB who should excel in college. I am excited to have him in Knoxville.
That's how you get a $ 1 million High School stadium

Katy always has several high school teams that go to the playoffs. Actually John Thompkins High (another Katy HS in Cinco Ranch) beat Katy HS during the regular season(24-19) and went undefeated in the regular season. Their 4* QB is going to Bamma, unfortunately.......

VN Store

Back