TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Have you watched a game the last 3 years? We have a room full of QB's that are worse now than they were when they got here. None are good enough to go anywhere else except Bailey, so why would a 5th one make that big of a difference. No way he is a better prospect than Bailey was and look how much we have utilized him.
we run an RPO style offense with a qb that cant run, or throw for that matter.

think we need a dynamic playmaker.

Have you watched a game the last 3 years? We have a room full of QB's that are worse now than they were when they got here. None are good enough to go anywhere else except Bailey, so why would a 5th one make that big of a difference. No way he is a better prospect than Bailey was and look how much we have utilized him.
A new HC will fix that.

He is assuming, erroneously, that we might get Freeze.
Honestly, he would probably win here. He seems to win everywhere. That said, I don’t know if I could stomach rooting for a team that he leads. I really don’t want to have to make that kind of choice. It’s one reason I didn’t want schiano (on top of the he can’t coach bit).

Honestly, he would probably win here. He seems to win everywhere. That said, I don’t know if I could stomach rooting for a team that he leads. I really don’t want to have to make that kind of choice. It’s one reason I didn’t want schiano (on top of the he can’t coach bit).

So he banged a few hoors

Which is waaaaay different than the Schiano fiasco

Yet most guys in this forum hit up that well known garden hoe girl back in high school for the same thing. A lot of people need to get off that moral high horse if he were to ever come to Tennessee at all. As far as the Sankey not allowing it? Will Wade is still coaching at LSU. Arts son, who was a part of the staff during the Baylor mess, regardless if he knew or not you get that tag by association yet he’s a coordinator in the SEC. I don’t think he can really stop a coach who’s spent years away from the conference from taking a job without looking like a hypocrite.

15/19 Passing too.

I wouldn't write Green off entirely. He still has genuine interest as do some others. These kids and parents talk. Several have asked Kaidon why he hasn't decommitted. All I can say is some want to come into a well oiled machine while others feel they can make it one. I personally would want the kids that feel as if they can be difference makers.

So he banged a few hoors

Which is waaaaay different than the Schiano fiasco

They’re obviously different situations. One is a coward and the other is a liar/cheater. It’s the same in the sense that I don’t want either one of them to be the face of the university.

We should be able to win without selling our souls. That’s not being on a high horse. It’s having standards.

They’re obviously different situations. One is a coward and the other is a liar/cheater. It’s the same in the sense that I don’t want either one of them to be the face of the university.

We should be able to win without selling our souls. That’s not being on a high horse. It’s having standards.
You should try having no standards, you'll never be disappointed.

so you like the offense we have right? Granted the qb is bad but you should adjust to what the qb does well and throws outside the hash and not quick outs for the other team gets those is his strength. Over the middle is late everytime plus he does not know what a te is.

Actually I do. Run the ball and throw off play action. JG just can’t execute it. It’s unfortunate.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back