TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Kaidon first up. Can watch his throws/workout. His time is 3.42

Head lean is a little awkward looking, but has a nice, quick release. Hit the targets a lot of the time without stripping the net...which cost him some time. Athletic, but lean.

With a year or so of seasoning and coaching on the SEC level....sky is the limit, imo.

This is your annual reminder to not get hung up on who "wins" the Elite 11.

Jeff Driskel beat Teddy Bridgewater.
Neal Burchum was named co-MVP with Jameis Winston.
Asaintii Woulard beat Jared Goff and Josh Dobbs.
Sean White beat Deshaun Watson.
Blake Barnett beat Kyler Murray.
Shea Patterson beat Dwayne Haskins.
So do we want him to win or lose?

He looked good but his receivers were awful. It’s almost like they were told to let the ball hit them in the hands and purposefully drop the ball.

That was my first thought. I was thinking, are these elite WR? cause they sure could catch a thing except one. There was one WR that looked really really terrible. Like hands of stone.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
That was my first thought. I was thinking, are these elite WR? cause they sure could catch a thing except one. There was one WR that looked really really terrible. Like hands of stone.
They had voluntary signup forms on their site. Likely ~local kids that just had time to come out.

It was considered a flaw for Bailey to throw to his most dangerous weapons. Guess this was the best way to weed out the inferior prospects. 😎

I can’t stand QB drills with static targets. It just doesn’t seem practical.

I admit I havnt read much into it but does this particular elite 11 camp not have any actual 7 on 7 work like they usually have? The highlights I’ve seen are all just routes on air or static target throws. Obviously not very indicative of ones football prowess

I admit I havnt read much into it but does this particular elite 11 camp not have any actual 7 on 7 work like they usually have? The highlights I’ve seen are all just routes on air or static target throws. Obviously not very indicative of ones football prowess
they had to cancel the 7 on 7 this year due to Covid.

Reactions: Devo182

Kaidon came on late and made the list. Congrats to him. It wasn’t looking for him to make the list at the beginning of this competition. It doesn’t mean much about predicting his future production on the field, but it’s always great to have your QB coming in to be listed. He’s a little small, but can grow and there are plenty of small frames QB’s that have great college careers and that are in the NFL.

VN Store

Back