'21 TX QB Kaidon Salter (Tennessee Commit)

GoBears

Dobbs > Shuler when it came to athleticism and mobility , running etc. Holloway was before my time.
Shuler finished second in the Heisman voting and drafted third overall (in his Junior year). He was incredibly athletic. I love Dobbs, but he isn’t in the same stratosphere as Shuler.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Shuler finished second in the Heisman voting and drafted third overall (in his Junior year). He was incredibly athletic. I love Dobbs, but he isn’t in the same stratosphere as Shuler.
Do what? Shuler was a great athlete, all around better QB, better passer. Heath is my all time fav Vol.

Cmon man. Dobbs was like having an elite RB at QB. He was deceptively fast and couldnt be tackled.

VolFreakJosh

Do what? Shuler was a great athlete, all around better QB, better passer. Heath is my all time fav Vol.

Cmon man. Dobbs was like having an elite RB at QB. He was deceptively fast and couldnt be tackled.
Dobbs had to run because of how poor the O-Line was under Butch.

LittleVol

Hahahaha

Shuler
4000 yards passing 36 Tds
250 yards rushing 14 Tds

Dobbs
7189 yards passing 56 Tds
2130 yards rushing 32 Tds....

cncchris33

Hahahaha

Shuler
4000 yards passing 36 Tds
250 yards rushing 14 Tds

Dobbs
7189 yards passing 56 Tds
2130 yards rushing 32 Tds....
Not really taking a hard stance either way, but they played in two different eras, Shuler only played 2 seasons, and 11 games (that counted stats) compared to Dobbs's 13.

Aaron Murray has numbers far better than Peyton Manning, too, but I know which guy is the better player.

Both Shuler and Dobbs were really good. Not sure which one I'd rather have, but I'd like to see Heath play in this era to see what he could do.

VN Store

Sponsors