TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

My point is one of our players asked for 10k followers and got them in 2 hours. If the same 10k followers voted 5 times each in 30 seconds this is out of reach. I'm not a twitter or instagram guy but 50k in 30 seconds would stop this. I thought Volnation was BIG on this kind of stuff, just not seeing it,surprised.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
My point is one of our players asked for 10k followers and got them in 2 hours. If the same 10k followers voted 5 times each in 30 seconds this is out of reach. I'm not a twitter or instagram guy but 50k in 30 seconds would stop this. I thought Volnation was BIG on this kind of stuff, just not seeing it,surprised.
Yeah, this is what I don't understand. Unless they think they can only vote once. Still we should be up by 100,000 with Voltwitter.

Wife shared on facebook and twitter and instagram. I don't believe all the talk about UT's presence on those sites anymore.If it was as strong as everyone keeps saying it is this would have been over long ago.This is our future QB and would have been an indicator to what Volnation could do for an athlete and would have looked good for us if we would have burried this like I thought we would. My opinion we are about the same as other SEC schools, must have been the homer in me thinking otherwise.Sorry, we spent a lot of time putting this out there and trying to drum up interest as well as voting ourselves.Hope he wins but won't be a difference maker at this rate, to barely win just isn't as impressive as we were hoping for.

Wife shared on facebook and twitter and instagram. I don't believe all the talk about UT's presence on those sites anymore.If it was as strong as everyone keeps saying it is this would have been over long ago.This is our future QB and would have been an indicator to what Volnation could do for an athlete and would have looked good for us if we would have burried this like I thought we would. My opinion we are about the same as other SEC schools, must have been the homer in me thinking otherwise.Sorry, we spent a lot of time putting this out there and trying to drum up interest as well as voting ourselves.Hope he wins but won't be a difference maker at this rate, to barely win just isn't as impressive as we were hoping for.
Bro, calm down. It’s a high school boys high jump not a poll involving one of the most beloved players in university history. You’re talking hysterically and out of your ass. What other fan base pulled off what UT did in a coaching search?

And secondly, because this post pissed me off the more I think about it. I’ve been buying season tickets throughout the worst damn years and never waivered. I don’t have to continually vote taking time from my family like I have been for a 17 yr old. My ass will be in those stands rain or sunshine supporting them, screaming my drunk ass stupid.

Seriously? Have you checked out the vote total for the THIRD GUY? All this for a track poll and we don’t even know how good Kaidon is in comparison. I’m sure you’re being sarcastic and it’s way up Mt Everest high over my head.

Bro, calm down. It’s a high school boys high jump not a poll involving one of the most beloved players in university history. You’re talking hysterically and out of your ass. What other fan base pulled off what UT did in a coaching search?

Like another poster mentioned - Tennessee is the Volunteer State -- we have a history of Volunteering and we don't lose polls or wars, skirmishes, or battles. It's in our DNA, it's what we do. When Kaidon is playing on Sundays you can tell your kids I remember the time, even before Kaidon got to UT, I and a few hundred of my closest VFL's helped him win the Dallas- Ft. Worth jumper of the year award. He went on to win the Heisman trophy while he was at UT - but we recognized that we could help him out before he even got here ….. and we VOLUNTEERED.

VOLUNTEER -- It's a verb and a noun. Try it on for size ….. you just might like it.

Seriously? Have you checked out the vote total for the THIRD GUY? All this for a track poll and we don’t even know how good Kaidon is in comparison. I’m sure you’re being sarcastic and it’s way up Mt Everest high over my head.

Kaidon rocks and as for the other guy - well he actually rocks too. :) But he is a sophomore in high school - he plays wide receiver, runs a real good 200 time and just happens to high jump 6'6" ( p.r. ).
But Kaidon rocks as I think a long jumper and is also crazy fast and lets see there was something else ……. it'll come to me...…
give me time ……….

Oh yeah -------- He is a VOL. :)

VN Store

Back